𝟙𝟘: 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥

well let's see how interesting this story gets from here on out. yes it's a slow burn type of fanfic because it's always worth the wait, no rushing 😌🤍✨😽.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n's pov)

it's currently 9:05pm. the boys are laying down on the couches sleeping. awww they all look so cute sleeping, i really don't wanna bother osamu since he fell asleep on my lap 🥺.

i gently placed my hand on osamu's forehead to wake him up since i wanted to make a sandwich in the kitchen. "hey osamu, can you wake up a little i'm gonna head to the kitchen to make a mini snack." i said whispering to his ear. his eyes slowly fluttered open. he got up from my lap and apologized for crossing my boundaries. he was so sweet about it but i told him he didn't cross my boundaries at all. i gave him a soft smile getting up from the couch heading to the kitchen. it took me about 5 minutes or less to make my chicken sandwich. i was busy grabbing a plate for my sandwich when all of a sudden i felt osamu hug me from behind.

"hey shorty, are you doing okay? how are you feeling?"

"i'm feeling okay could be better. i'm still feeling icky and to be honest i still feel dirty you know. there's nothing i can do about it but accept that it happened. there's no way i can go back in time and prevent it."

"what happened back in the hallway doesn't define you. you are worth so much more, okay. you are literally the definition of gold." he said while he gave me a soft smile with his eyes sparkling. i was captivated by his eyes. i don't understand what i'm feeling right now, but i feel butterflies in my stomach 🦋✨.

(osamu's pov)

they way her eyes sparkle make me feel some type of way. her smile is so precious and pure. the fact that someone took advantage of her is unacceptable nobody as pretty as her should have gone through that. all i know is that i'm going to be there for her while i can. i don't want her to leave me despite the fact i have feelings for her but i don't think it'd be a good idea to tell her this now. though i wonder what oikawa means to her since he's her child hood best friend...

i gave her a head pat and ruffled her (h/c) (h/l) curly hair. they way she giggles is so adorable. i don't think i have ever felt this way for someone before.

"well let's go back to the couch, shall we?" (y/n) said.

"okay let's go and lemme hold that for you!" i said.

"nuuu uhhh i can manage osamu." she giggled. god the way she giggles is so adorable.

"no i insist now hand me over the plate, please."

"okay okay here, thank you! you're so sweet you know that." she said all smiley.

i blushed, i felt heat rise on my cheeks. "hahaha thank you for the compliment, that means a lot." i said while i rub the back of my neck shyly.

we both head to the couch and sit next to each other.

it's currently now 9:30pm.

(y/n's pov)

i ate the sandwich which was good well of course it was good. i made it after all. i placed the empty plate onto the marble small table in front of me. i yawned while stretching myself out. being all cooped up in the couch made me stiff. everything that happened has made me extremely exhausted.

"you guys i'm gonna head to bed!" i yelled on purpose to wake them all up.

"jeez (y/n) could you please not yell half of us here need our beauty sleep." aran said half asleep.