𝟙𝟛- 𝕠𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕨𝕒 & 𝕚𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕞𝕚

YALL DO NOT KNOW HOW EXCITED I HAVE BEEN TO WRITE THIS CHPT SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AS MUCH AS I HAVE ENJOYED WRITING THIS 🥺💗!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n's pov)

as the car makes a stop in front of the airport i met my bodyguard. she was a nice petite lady with black hair and her bangs dyed blonde. of course father would hire someone like her because who would want to attract attention with your typical male bodyguard that looks like a bodybuilders. she seemed nice and we introduced each other. she was around her mid 20s. she looked very young for her age though. she spoke english and japanese fluently even though she was of white descent.

we made our way in the airport and pass security. she carried my luggage while i carried my backpack designed by the gucci company itself. i sat onto the seat at the gate. the ticket said to sit at gate 7 so we did. my mother accompanied me on my trip to aoba johsai. she said she would be there for my first week while i accommodate my new life down in the miyagi prefecture.

"so mom, who am i going to be staying at when i arrive at miyagi?" i questioned her as i take both airpods out of my ears to charge them also pausing my music.

"i'll tell you soon enough when we arrive at miyagi, no rush now sweetie." she continued to brush our her long silky jet black hair. she always has had a habit to continuously brush out her hair.

*speaker* ~Now boarding to the Miyagi Prefecture~

"well what do you know, we're boarding now. let's go get your stuff love!" she quickly put on her sunglasses and hat on while also dragging her luggage on and about.

i grab my airpods putting them in my ears to drain out the sound of the airplane's engine. i grab my luggage and board the plane with the bodyguard trailed behind us.

"tickets and passports please." said the stewardess.

we showed her our tickets and passports.

"okay you may all pass have a nice flight ladies!"

"thank you miss!" my mother waved her off, putting her ticket and passport into her gucci pursue.

"oh so we got first class seats?" i said as i scrunched up my nose.

"your mother insisted in getting first class seats so you would have a nice experience." the bodyguard said while flashing her pearly white teeth's.

"haha i guess so."

"you may call me bailey~san." she said.

"okay bailey. not calling you bailey~san because i don't do formalities here." as i sounded those words out i realized it sounded it a bit to stuck-up. "sorry, i didn't mean to sound rude, bailey!"

"don't apologize kiddo!"

we boarded the plane making our way to our first class seats. i put my luggage and my mother's in the luggage compartment above us. yeah it was quite heavy but i'm not weak for someone with a small build. afterwards we both sat on our seats while bailey sat in front of us.

-4 hours later- (lets just go with it lmao)

we exited the the airport with all our luggage, mostly mine of course. i pull out my phone to check all my text notifications from the group chat. we got into a driver's car who waited for our arrival. the driver greeted us letting us in the car. he said that the drive to miyagi was about an hour to an hour and 30 minutes.

*100 new notifications from groupchat*

i see suna and kita have been added to the groupchat. kita didn't really talked to us much but i'm guessing the boys associated themselves with him now.