𝟙𝟡: 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤

a/n: i really haven't updated this since i started on a new book, "shattered" which is a yandere terushima x reader. no way in hell will i drop this book though 😜.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

(y/n's pov)

i stretched myself, as i gained enough energy to hop out of bed. i slip on my fluffy slippers as i made my way to the bathroom, doing my morning routine as always. it's so crazy that i remember it as if it were yesterday that we were all first years. i can't believe that today's my first day of school as a third year. i thought to myself as i looked myself in the mirror seeing how much i've had changed. during the break i've visited aran, suna, kita, and the miya twins. mostly i spent so much time on dates with oikawa, when i had free time.

*flashback*

"oikawa! didn't you see you wanted to take me out to get ice cream?" i ran towards oikawa as he came out the gym all exhausted and sweaty. he lighten up like a light bulb when he saw me running towards him, having his arms wide open as i jump into his embrace. he tackled me with kisses as he snaked his hands on my sides, tickling me.

"hahahaha, stop! that tickles!" i yelled in between my laughs. he took me into his arms again as we both headed out the school on our way to the ice cream parlor.

♡︎

"come on now, open wide!" as i scooped up some vanilla ice cream from my bowl as i fed him some of my ice cream. he giggled when some of the ice cream fell from the corner of his lips. "let me clean that for you!" i grabbed a napkin as i lightly dabbed on the stain he had from the corner of his lips. as i proceeded to help him clean the mess he made, from the corner of my eyes i saw him stare at me. if he's stating that much, i must have something on my face.

"babe, do i have something on my face?"

"of course not it's just you're mesmerizing to look at. you're so gorgeous, just how lucky was i to have you as my significant other." he placed his hand under mine as he brought it up to his face, giving my hand a kiss. "toru, you're so cheesy, you make my heart do flips. i love you."

"i love you too, cutie."

*another flashback*

"i'm so happy you made it safe to tokyo, y/n!" aran said as he embraced me in a hug. "i miss you so much brother." i reciprocated the hug as i had missed him so much. it's been over 2 years that i haven't see him, the twins, kita, nor suna.

"oh my god, y/n! you look so different now!" atsumu said as he also came by to give me a hug.

"of course silly! it's been 2 years since i haven't seen you guys at all. unfortunately i can only stay here for a few weeks before i go back to school, entering as a third year." i pulled out my backpack as i brought gifts from everyone back in miyagi.

"osamu! look i bought you a lucky charm." osamu came by having the biggest smile on his face. "thank you, y/n. atsumu was right you look so different." he still wore his big smile as he pulled me in into a hug as well. "yeah i know , it's crazy that overtime the years can change you a lot."

"so the highness as arrived back to the castle, huh?" suna popped from behind osamu as he looked extremely exhausted but had a small smile plastered on his face.

"suna, you really are something else." i was stunned to see kita here at home as well. he usually always at home studying but it was such a surprise to see him. "kita?! you're here??"