𝟙: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

-10 years later-

it's been 10 years now. incredible how time flies i must say. i remember the last goodbye i said to oikawa as if it all happened yesterday. all i could ever think of now is how he is doing and what he's up to now. i just hope to myself that he was able to pursue volleyball. i always like to tell myself the reason why i admire him so much as little as being 6 was because of his drive & passion for volleyball. not many kids his age were really passionate about something.

back in america, where i was born...it was fairly different from japan. from the way the school system worked, the environment, to the way the people spoke. aran and i were pretty lucky to be mixed race because we had a huge advantage where we both are heavily fluent in japanese and english.

dad met mom in japan on his business trip for his tech company. he went to a met gala where he met my mom. my dad said to us that she was the most beautiful yet reserved woman he has ever seen. my mom at the time was a well-known model. they both immediately fell in love or as you could say love at first sight.

she ended up moving with him to america where she picked up the english language fairly quick. that's where i got my intelligence from. she had us. aran was born 3 minutes before i was so he's pretty much the oldest here & then i came along. twins. they both agreed to move to japan again so we could be able to embrace our japanese roots. so we all moved to japan. as we grew up, aran took my mom's personality sophisticated & reserved while i took my dad's personality outspoken & rebellious. aran took my dad's looks while i took my mom's looks. we had our differences yet we are still twins.

aran and i spent our childhood in japan.

i was 5 when i met oikawa. oikawa toru. something i don't think i'll ever forget. oikawa & i bonded over volleyball. it was very sacred to us. aran also had a passion for volleyball & he decided to join a boys volleyball team. i followed afterwards & joined a volleyball team as well. we started our career in volleyball all at the age of 5. pretty young huh?

i spent half of my pre-teens years in america. attending all 3 years of  middle school & my freshman year of highschool. so did aran, of course. we also played on the volleyball team for our school. we both were the aces for our volleyball team. my parents sent us back to japan the summer before sophomore year. they wanted us to live out our lives in japan for the sake of our mother. we travel back & forth to america once in a while since our parents stayed back in america where my dad founded his tech company. he made my mother his business partner. romantic i must say ✨.

to put it out there we were filthy rich because our dad was the CEO of his company and he was very much well-known.

i don't like it when people only see as money instead as just simple human beings.

but anyways let me stop rambling & get straight to the story...

~~(y/n) poc~~

"(y/n), wake up kiddo", aran said softly. i start to shift in my bed and open my eyes slowly. i squint my eyes shut real fast since the curtains were wide open & the sunlight hurt my eyes. "nah, i don't feel like it! now leave me alone, let me sleep pleaseeeeeeee!" you exclaimed.

"(y/n) ojiro, wake up now." he deadpanned.

"did you forget today is our first day of school as first years at inarizaki high??", he said.

"ahhhh shit, why didn't you tell me earlier!" you yelled. you jumped out from bed real fast . you rushed to the bathroom to fix your hair, put your uniform on, & brush you teeth's.

"the maid will be here any minute now with our trays for breakfast." aran simply said.

"right, i forgot what it felt like to live in a mansion and be rich.", i said.

"mhmmm but don't let it get to you, it's what father & mother wants best for us. to have a good education."

"yeah, yeah, yeah whatever. and i almost forgot that the school system here is entirely different from the school system back home ."

"we would have been juniors back home but we're first years here in japan ." aran laughed.

"it ezzz what it ezzz!" you laughed.

we ate breakfast which consisted of belgian waffles with sliced strawberries on the side. you both ate, got our bags, and made our way out the mansion into the car.

"good morning, miss & mr. ojiro" said the driver.

"good morning, mr. kousuke!", we both said in unison.

we got into the car and he drove us to school.

"oh shit that school do be looking big doe!"

"(y/n) please stop talking unsophisticated."

"okay and what about it?!"

"whatever you do you (y/n)!"

to be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*yes i'm editing this whole thing since this book grew so much 😗🦋💕💘!*

-sept. 17, 2020