𝟚𝟚: 𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕞

may 17

may 17. 2021

it's been a few months after i last seen oikawa at his house. it was kind of refreshing to see my life click into place, just almost completely. my love life has been going great having such a supportive boyfriend and seeing all of my friends again from inarizaki-especially aran.

i've flown myself to tokyo, japan since i've gotten the opportunity to do since i've been on spring break. yeah, i know who has spring break on may and not april?? well, i guess aoba johsai does.

the plane flight to tokyo has been quite hectic since i haven't seen the boys in a long time. this would be kind of the last time i see them all since this is basically our last year in high school as third years. we're going to go on our separate ways as we creep upon adulthood.

ugh, just thinking about adulthood makes it sound so not fun. even the word itself sounds so troublesome and full of big responsibilities. well who am i kidding? i'm fortunate enough and all but aren't i allowed to have my own struggles??

i've got to see them all soon before we all graduate.

the bustling noises that fills my ears with so much nervousness as i soon step into the airport as soon as i exit the gate from where the plane has parked once we had just arrived.

"welcome to tokyo international airport!" the intercoms project all over the airport. people left and right scurrying away in such a rushed manner to find their gates to their gateway to freedom.

"oh wow, how i miss tokyo. sucks to suck that i can't stay here forever."

"yeah, i know!" i hear a voice come from behind me, feet shuffling near me, as i abruptly turn to see old faces. my eyes fill with tears as my heart takes on a squeeze of joy. i'm so elated to see their faces more mature and i could tell they had grown into their strong facial features.

lord and behold it was the miya twins: atsumu and osamu, kita, suna, and my twin brother: aran.

the one spoke up first was atsumu, "wow! haven't you changed at all? you're looking mighty fine." they all laughed as they grinned ear to ear, huddling in a circle.

"mhmm, i know! i miss you guys like seriously how could i not??" they all came over for a group hug each and single one of them. i saw aran and pulled him into a hug of my own since i have dearly missed my own twin brother.

"you know, i missed you a lot, perhaps more than you." aran said as he took my bags into his own hands, slinging my backpack onto his back.

i furrowed my eyebrows as i flicked his forehead. "no. that's not possible, aran. i know i miss you more! all of you guys."

"let me get a group photo first." suna stopped us all as he made us take a mini photoshoot in the middle of the airport. he pulled out his phone snapping the many photos as he could.