Chapter 3~Sickness

She peacefully falls asleep next to a man she thought to be a friend. He drugged her and she slept peacefully by his side. He thought to take advantage of that. The man about to stab her rethinks and instead thinks to cut off her wings. Something she cared about a lot. When she wakes the betrayal is already done and she wants her revenge.

Maleficent wakes up with a start. The nightmares seem to come a lot. She has been training for weeks and she feels herself becoming more powerful. She and Conall have become rather close. They even share quarters now.  So since it has been a while since Maleficent has seen the moors so both she and Conall are going back to walk around and finally see how the moors are doing.

Maleficent relaxes as soon as she smells the sweet scent of the moors. Conall's face looks as if he was enjoying himself as much as he did at home. Maleficent chuckles. I can't believe I think of that place my home. Time flew so fast. She thinks in her head.

"Would you ever come live with me here?" Maleficent looks at Conall.

"Maybe. I wish the fae could live here it is extremely beautiful. But, with the humans so close I fear for the worst if they decide to come and live here."

"Hmm." Maleficent is silent and thinking about his answer. She too would love if everything were in good fortune for the fae.

For a while, there was a comfortable silence. Then they reached the center of the moors where her throne sat. It felt dark like a cloud of dark energy came over the whole area. She felt something off in the distance like this pit in her stomach that something very bad was happening.

And she felt sick.

Too sick.

Then she threw up.