Chapter 2~ Questions

*First couple of chapters I just want to explore the parent's past more. Your character will come soon!~Author❤️🧡💛🔔

"So, how did this man get so close to you to cut off your wings? You must've trusted him a great deal." Conall said.

The pair had made their way to the campgrounds where Maleficent would be sleeping. It was already night and they were sitting peacefully by the campfire.

"I did trust him. A long time ago. I let my guard down and he slipped in. So, it was my fault I suppose."

Remembering her wings she shed a few tears.

"It is not your fault. And it's not bad to let your guard down." Conall then placed on hand on Maleficent's. "Plus you will get your wings back soon I feel it. Meanwhile, you will train here, learn about us and when the time is right go back to lead your people."

Maleficent looked at Conall and felt a good feeling towards him. She decided to explore it more and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed back.

"I know we have only known each other for a couple of hours but, something is different when I am around you. Even though I swore to never again love another man this is different."

"I feel it too, but for now, we sleep and get to know each other more when we wake. Also, tomorrow is a training day."

The pair walked to Maleficent's quarters.

"This is where I leave you. I'll see you tomorrow Maleficent." Then, Conall placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Goodbye Conall."