"Hello?" the voice on the other line sounded a bit shocked.

"Hey Kai," Soobin greeted, feeling a bit awkward over the phone.

"Why did you call?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming to visit you right now," Soobin stated.

Soobin heard a quick scream out of surprise and some shuffling on the other end before Kai finally answered him, "W-what do you mean? I mean, wait, why? Yeah, why are you coming?"

"I want to see you again."

There was no response.

"Kai?"

"OhmygodyouwanttoseemeisthisajokeamIdreamingIwanttoseeyoutoobutIdidn'tthinkaftereverythingthatwentdownthatyouwouldwanttoseemeagaindoesthismeanyouwanttostartseeingmeoutsideofworktoodoyou-"

"Slow down," Soobin interrupted him, "I can't understand a single thing you're saying."

"Sorry, I-I, umm, you, uhh."

"Are you feeling sick or something?" Soobin asked, confused by the boy's responses, "If you're not well I can always see you another day!"

"No! No! You can come," Kai lowered his tone to a hushed whisper, "It's just that Beomgyu is here right now."

"So? Just make him leave."

"I don't know how to do that."

"Just figure something out. I'll be there in about half an hour."

-

Kai sighed after he heard Soobin hang up the call. Part of him was still a bit scared of Soobin, but another part of him really wanted to see Soobin again, especially after that forehead kiss.

He turned his attention over to his roommate who was currently laying in his own bed and typed away on his laptop.

"Hey Gyu."

"Hmm?" the other responded, not looking away from his screen.

"What are you doing?"

"Case report."

"Oh," Kai pursed his lips together, it's going to be hard to get Beomgyu out of the room when he's in the middle of an assignment like that, "Are you busy?"

"I just told you I'm working on a case study," Beomgyu finally looked up from his screen, "What do you want?"

Kai looked a bit offended, "I don't want anything."

"Okay," Beomgyu turned his attention back to the work in front of him.

The room quickly grew silent and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of keys typing. 

Kai already messed up.

Ugh.

What else could he do to get rid of Beomgyu before Soobin gets here? He checked his phone for the time and already ten minutes had passed. Kai mentally cursed to himself before looking back up at Gyu with a big smile on his face.

"Hey Gyu?" Kai sang.

"What?" Beomgyu groaned and looked up, "And what's with the weird smile? It's kind of creeping me out."