V

It's  been an entire week since Kai last saw Soobin. He went to Soobin's house everyday this week but Soobin was never home. 

To say Kai is worried would be an understatement. 

The last he saw the older boy was when he was with Beomgyu waiting for him and Soobin had that strange guy with him. It's wrong to judge someone you don't know, but something about the orange haired male felt off. He prayed that nothing bad happened to Soobin.

What if his friend hurt him? What if Soobin was dead?

Oh no.

Even though Kai still doesn't know Soobin that well, the thought of losing the bunny-looking boy made Kai upset. 

"Are you even listening to me?"

Kai felt someone nudge his side and he snapped out of his thoughts. Beomgyu gave the younger a small smile when he noticed he looked sad, "What's wrong Kai?"

"Nothing is wrong," Kai lied, refusing to make eye contact.

This just worried Beomgyu even more, "You can talk to me if you're upset."

"I know," Kai looked down at his feet and watched every step he took, "but you're going to think it's stupid."

"Why would I think whatever is bothering you is stupid?"

"Because I know you Beomgyu and you think my romance life is a joke."

"What are you talking about?" Beomgyu scowled, "I don't think that."

"You always make fun of me whenever I tell you about the cute boys I like," Kai whined as he kicked one of the stray rocks on the sidewalk. 

"I'm not being serious or anything. I just like teasing you," Beomgyu sighed.

"Sorry," Kai nervously laughed, "I'm just worried about Soobin?"

Beomgyu arched a brow in concern, "What happened to Soobin?"

"I don't know," Kai stopped in his tracks and began tugging on the sleeves of his pink hoodie, "I haven't seen him since we went to his house."

"He hasn't been home?" Beomgyu looked at Kai with a hint of worry in his eyes.

Kai slowly shook his head, "I heard them talk about kidnapping and killing. Don't you think that guy he was with was creepy too? The more I think about it the more worried I get. I don't want anything bad to happen to him."

Beomgyu didn't respond and after a good minute Kai looked back up at him to see him deep in thought, "Are you okay Gyu?"

"Yeah I'm fine," Beomgyu linked arms with Kai and smiled at him, "and I'm sure he's fine too."

"You think so?" Kai looked at the older with puppy dog eyes.

Beomgyu nodded, "Let's just go to the medicine store and get what we need."

"Right," Kai unlinked arms with Beomgyu and continued walking down the sidewalk, "I wish it wasn't so far away."

"I know," Beomgyu groaned, "It's like in the middle of nowhere!"

"Do you have the list of what we need?" Kai asked.

"Mhm," Beomgyu pulled out his phone and grinned, "It's all on here."

"Right," Kai smiled back, "If we walked all the way out here and you forgot our list I would have killed you!"

"Hey!" Beomgyu scrunched his face, "It only happened twice!"