Chapter 20

"I do apologize for being here another day everyone. My ruling was not given in the event that a fight broke out. Any last arguments? Prosecution first." Judge Elaine Smith said nodding to her. Abby Trinket stepped up fixing her blouse, a smirk played on her lips. Liam could slightly see through her poker face, but then again it might've been real. "My closing arguments are to think about your family. A mother was killed. Practically killing the family. But also I have someone I would like to call to the stand. Hayden Styles would you please take the stand." Liam shot up, "I object!" "On what ground Mr.Payne?" Judge Smith asked, "On the grounds that my client is a suspect she shouldn't question him. And this is closing arguments no questioning should be done." The judge pursed her lips, "I'll let it slide, overruled." Liam sighed sitting back down.

"Morning Mr.Styles."

"Morning."

"How have you been?"

"Well I'm rotting in jail for something I didn't do."

"Mr.Styles how do you explain them finding your prints at the house?"

"I've stayed at the flat before."

"why?"

"I was in town visiting my brother."

"Was his house not big enough at the time?"

"What does this have to do with the case?"

"Everything."

"How?"

"Because if you came to visit your brother then why wouldn't you stay at his house or an actual hotel unless you had personal business with Jay."

"Like?"

"I think you know. Like maybe how she was raising your son?"

Harry grew wide eyed, "What?!" Hayden chocked on his breath, "Am I wrong?" Hayden glared at her, "No. You are perfectly right." Abby nodded, "What was it's name?" "S-sean."

It all made sense to Liam and Niall. That's how Hayden knew that was Louis' mom. Harry felt himself gag a little, it was quite disgusting. How was his family so messed up with hybrids while at the same time they kill them? It just didn't make sense.

"Did you kill Jay Tomlinson?" Abby asked,

"No."

"I'm done." Abby huffed sitting back down. Hayden walked back to his seat leaving Liam to look around before getting up to make his closing arguments. "I would like to call Kyle to the stand."

Kyle whimpered but trudged up holding a good poker face. Liam adjusted his tie before questioning. "Josh is your father?" Liam asked, Kyle stared at him, "I plead the fifth." "Fair enough. Yesterday I gave the evidence proving that Josh Tomlinson your 'father' is Michael Styles. Is that your father?" "I plead the fifth."

"Weird. Kyle was Jay your mom? Or was Mika Styles your mom?"

"Leave me alone!" He yelled, the judge demanded order be brought back, "I don't know what it is about you Mr.Payne but you can't seem to keep things calm. Now Mr.Kyle please answer his question."

"Yes. My mom is Mika Styles and father is Robin Styles." Kyle said his face etching hurt. Josh shot up, "He's lying!" Liam turned fire in his eyes, "No you are! You're a convict who escaped, and that man right there Robin Styles killed Jay Tomlinson! But looking deeper you find Mika Styles is also dead who the hell killed her? Well look at Mr. Robin again! But Michael isn't a saint. Oh no he killed Josh! Michael who is Josh killed Josh! Funny right?! Huh?! How hilarious!" Liam bellowed sweat forming on his forehead, god he was angry. It was dead silent. No one moved a muscle, Louis even stayed still on Harry's lap watching intently. Liam felt a hysterical chuckle arise in his throat but cleared his throat finding that the timing was inappropriate. "Thank you Mr.Payne. Well I will have everyone back in two hours exactly when the jurors are ready to give their answer." Judge smith announced glancing around for any protests.