Chapter 35

Harry's P.O.V
It wasn't the usual aroma of axe, and Zayn's sent that no one could describe that woke me up. No this one was cheap cologne, and cigarettes. Reminded me of college. Wiping the slumber from my eyes, the clock on the nightstand read: 3:02. shit. Jumping from bed, I noticed someone was beside me. Eyes widening, a gasp escaped me. I cheated on Zayn. Keeping the guilty sobs in I quickly dressed slipping into the hallway. Tiptoeing to the elevator, I rode to my room getting out, stalking to the bathroom for a long shower. Washing the scent from my body, the door opened,

No one's P.O.V
"Harry?" The latter froze in his shower, holding his breath. "Harry?" Zayn called again, hurt and question lacing his voice, Harry exhaled quietly, closing his eyes keeping the tears at bay. Zayn left not getting a response from Harry who was mute in the shower. Harry hated himself. He cheated on Zayn. Disgusted with his actions Harry got out knowing he wouldn't feel clean for a while. Drying himself off, Harry put on some jeans and a shirt. Nothing to fancy. Glancing at the mirror, Harry let a growl go. Harry was absolutely disgusted with himself. Harry broke vows. Again. That's what hurt the most: This wasn't the first time Harry cheated on someone he loved. First Niall, now Zayn. Once a cheater always a cheater. That line taunted Harry until he walked out of the bathroom to see Zayn on the couch. "W-where have you been?" Zayn asked, he was trying to be strong but he thought the worst: Harry had cheated. "I went to the bar, and then I just got a room." Harry lied. He's even worse then he thought. "Oh." Zayn mumbled, he didn't know whether to believe Harry or not, but he was to upset to question it.

"When were you planning on telling me about Hayden and your mother?" Zayn asked rising to his feet. "Zayn it's four in the morning." Harry pointed out not wanting to talk about the subject at hand. "Tell me Harry." Zayn pushed, "Oh my god. Zayn I don't know. I honestly don't know. Why does it matter?" Harry growled annoyed, "Don't you think that maybe telling your cop husband this information would be helpful?!" Zayn reminded angrily, "No! No I don't Zayn. I tried telling you things and that resulted in you laying on our bedroom floor over dosed on sleeping pills!" Harry argued, Zayn tightened his jaw, "Is that your only argument? Whatever happened to "that's a part of our lives we don't have to think about anymore"?"
"I don't know."
"Where were you last night?"
"I told you."
"The damn truth Harry!"
"I cheated on you! I slept with another man Zayn!" Harry admitted, throwing his words across the room. Zayn gasped, tears stinging his eyes, "how could you?!" He cried, "I don't know! I was mad, and drunk. God Zayn I was wasted, and he was there-"
"I was right here! Like I have been everyday!" Zayn interrupted.
"That's a damn lie! When things get rough you're never there!"
"What?! I can't be there if you don't tell me!" Zayn defended, Harry rolled his eyes, "I tried telling you. I tried."
 "Harry I know I've made mistakes."
"You kept us from having a baby. You kept us from adopting. You put my life in danger. You put Louis' life in danger. It's all your fault." Harry said lowly, Zayn grew the coldest look he could muster, his heart matching the feeling, "Then I guess our divorce will be my fault too then."

*What? Oh. My. God. N-no. This can't be happening. No. ~Emma :)