Chapter 28

Louis!" Harry yelled, the boy scurried in front of his Papa, "Yes?" Harry pointed to the living room, "Sit down. We need to have a talk." He growled, Louis hung his head slumping to the couch. Zayn had just gotten home from work having to pull a late one. Seeing Louis he smiled, "Hey baby boy. Finally on Christmas break?" Louis nodded, only five more days until Christmas. Harry stormed back in a sheet of paper in hand, "To the Parents of Louis William Malik. Louis is a very good boy, he always does his work, but here lately he has been using unkind words. His favorite is the D word or the F bomb. We do not allow this kind of language in this school." Harry reported, Zayn crossed his arms looking terrifying to Louis who shrunk. "I sorry." He tried, "Where did you learn those words from. And don't you lie either." Harry snapped, Louis sighed, "My fwiends taught me 'dem. Said 'dey was cool." Harry had to stop himself from laughing at Louis' accent, "What friends?" Zayn piped up, "My fwiends!" Louis exclaimed as if Zayn was an idiot. "Don't get an attitude your already in trouble. What friends. What are they're names?" Zayn said sternly taking off his belt, Louis' eyes widened at the movement, "They ride the bus wif me. Nafan, tom, Jay." He named them off really hoping he wasn't getting the belt. His daddy was really good with the belt. "I know them. Their Max and Siva's boys. Tom is a senior and Nathan and Jay should be in Louis' grade. Max works on the force." Zayn mumbled going to his contacts on the phone. "If I call them and Max asks Nathan and Tom and Jay are they going to say that they taught you those words?" Harry asked going to stand beside Zayn, "I don't know. 'dey said don't tell anyone." Louis defended, "Who did you say these words to in school?" Zayn asked kneeling down to Louis' height, "Mrs.Cox." Louis whimpered, "You cursed at your teacher?! Louis! We taught you better." Harry shrieked, Louis felt tears well in his eyes, "I sorry!" He cried, Zayn rose back to his normal height, "Go to my bedroom." He ordered trying to keep his calm. Louis shook his head furiously, "Pwease daddy! I never curse again! Pwease!!" He pleaded, Zayn grabbed his bicep used to handling difficult people, "I hope you don't curse again. Because this won't feel to good." Zayn sighed laying Louis on the bed. Louis tried getting up when he felt pain erupt in his backside. Starting to whine, Zayn slammed the belt down again, Louis had big tears running down his cheeks. "Dry it up Louis. You deserve this." Zayn snarled whipping the boy's bum until he counted twenty-five. SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP.

Louis was a bawling mess when Zayn stopped scooping him up. "Daddy's gotcha. Calm down baby." Zayn soothed, Louis cried in his neck his bum on fire but also feeling guilty. "I s-sorry d-daddy." He whimpered, Zayn nodded patting his bum soothingly, "Now we know not to say those words right?" Louis frantically nodded. Carrying him back out to the living room Harry was working on cooking dinner with macaroni for Louis. "Papa look who I got." Zayn called, Harry looked away from the stove grinning, "There's our little baby. Come see me." He cooed bouncing Louis on his hip as he continued stirring the pasta. Louis laid on his shoulder messing with a curl. Zayn was about to kick out in the recliner when the doorbell rang, Louis grew fussy starting to cry. "Hey....Anne." Zayn announced having Anne follow him into the kitchen. "Why hello. Zayn when did your parents leave?" Anne asked noticing, "They left yesterday." He replied, Harry sat Louis down who crawled into the living room. "Mum why are you here?" Harry finally asked, Anne scoffed but sighed, "Harry it's almost Christmas and I can't have you mad at me." Harry rolled his eyes, "I'm not mad. Just disgusted." Anne clenched her fists, "Harold I'm trying to be pleasant. The least you could do is try." Anne shot, Harry sighed, "Fine. I'm not mad that you are carrying a fetus in your stomach that you are planning on keeping." Harry rambled smirking at the end. Anne used all she had to not start crying, "Okay Harold. I also came by to let you know that your father is getting shipped to this hospital." Anne said voice like glass. Harry dropped the spoon he was using, "What?!" Anne flinched, "He's sick apparently and they said he could be here for the birth." Harry nodded to shocked to do anything else. Zayn came up hugging him, Harry shook his head going over to his mom. "Why are you keeping it?" He asked voice barely above a whisper, "Because it's the only thing I have left of your Dad." Anne replied tears pooling in her eyes, "What about us mum?" Harry asked, she wiped at her eyes, "You don't understand Harry." He pulled her in a hug, "Mom I don't think you do. Dad won't be there to help you raise it." She nodded, "I know." Harry pushed hair behind her ear, "Just..... Think about it mum. Do you really want to go through this again?" She hung her head holding Harry's hand, "No. No I don't. But it's not all about what I want." Harry furrowed his eyebrows together, "Then who is it about?" Anne gave a weak smile, "The father." Was all she gave as a response before leaving. Harry stood shocked. Robin was the father. Wasn't he? Of course. His mother wasn't a slut. She didn't sleep around. Or at least he hoped.