Chapter 29

"Honey I can't take you outside today I'm running late." Zayn apologized as Louis held his ball out to him that morning. "Ask Papa maybe he can later." Zayn suggested kissing his cheek, leaving. Louis whined throwing his ball down, Harry saw coming in, "No ball in the house." He warned. Louis gave a look, "Papa can we play ball today?" Harry sighed shaking his head flipping through the mail on the table by the door. "Papa!" Louis fussed stomping his foot, Harry shot his stare to his son, "What buddy?" He questioned placing the mail down, "I wanna pway ball!" Louis remarked picking it up for emphasis. "Kiddo it's still a little cold outside. Also Kyle is coming over to spend the day." Harry explained. Louis frowned once again throwing down the ball, "Louis don't throw that ball in this house again unless you want a spanking." Harry snapped, Louis huffed lightly kicking it. Harry snatched his bicep dragging him to the corner, "I-I didn't t-throw it!" Louis defended, "You're right. You kicked it, trying to be a smart ass. So now you can stay in time out for ten minutes." Harry shot leaving Louis in the room going to his office.
Louis laid his head against the wall bored. Why couldn't his papa take him outside? Louis had awoken early, gotten himself dressed in shorts and a long sleeve shirt all by himself. The anger only boiled in Louis as time ticked in Time Out. "Louis you can come out now!" Harry called from the office. He couldn't even bother to come comfort him.
Louis stormed back to Harry's office, "What is it bud?" Harry asked not bothering to look up, "Now can we play ball?" Louis badgered, Harry sighed clenching his jaw, "For the last time Louis Malik: We are not going to play ball today. Do you understand me?" Louis rolled his eyes, his sass meter igniting. "Hand me your phone. Now." Harry ordered holding his hand out, Louis scoffed, "It's mine!" Harry inhaled sharply, "I'm not going to ask again. Hand me the damn phone." Harry growled, Louis stomped over slapping it down in his hand. Harry slammed it on the desk knowing it probably had got a crack on it. Louis was going to leave when Harry slapped his backside harshly, "Sit down." Louis groaned flopping to the ground. "I think we could use some bonding time. So you can just play here." Harry smirked seeing Louis' annoyed face. Returning to his work, Louis glared into space fury burning. "Is it time for a nap?" Harry asked arching an eyebrow, Louis felt frustrated tears well in his eyes, "Papa I play in living room?" Louis pleaded, Harry got up sighing, "No. I think my baby needs a nap. When you wake up Kyle will be here and you guys can play." Harry gushed scooping Louis in his arms. Louis squirmed wanting down, "Leave alone! I not tired!" Louis fussed pushing himself away from Harry who had a(n) iron grip. "Louis Malik I don't want to spank you. And I know you don't want a spanking either." Harry snarled setting Louis in the play pen in the office. Louis whined loudly trying to get out, Harry laid him on his back covering him up. "Take a nap. Shhh, calm down baby. Papa's right here." Harry soothed slipping the pacifier in his mouth. Louis rubbed his eyes grumpily forcefully sucking on the nipple. Shuffling back to his desk Harry begun filling out patient paper work. Louis held a soft stare at his Papa before finally calming down, falling into a light sleep.

"Hello baby. Did you have a good nap?" Harry cooed lifting Louis from the playpen. Louis exhaled softly snuggling into Harry sleep weighing him down. "Kyle is here. Do you want to play?" Harry suggested walking into the living room. That's where Louis saw his ball. This morning flashed back. How his Papa refused to take him outside, he went through a timeout, and his phone was taken away. Returning to his prior grumpy mood Louis jerked away from Harry willing to give his Papa one last chance to make the right choice. Holding the ball up, Louis raised an eyebrow, Harry frowned. "It's a ball." He commented, Louis sent him daggers for a second, "We play ball now?" Louis questioned, Harry gave that famous look of his that gets even Zayn squirming. Louis lowered the ball, his Papa had decided his fate. Harry ruffled Louis' hair before leaving. Kyle rubbed his hands together, "So... Whatcha wanna play?" Louis rolled his eyes, "Ball." "Harry said no." Kyle reminded, Louis pouted jutting out his bottom lip. "Kids I have to run out for a quick minute. I swear I'll be back in five minutes tops. Kyle I will pay you, Louis be good." Harry rushed running out the door. Louis' look went flat, but rose when he thought of an amazing idea. "Kyle? Will you pway ball wif me? Pwetty pwease?" Louis innocently begged, drawing out his lisp he sometimes had by accident. Kyle sighed, "We can roll it around but that's all." Louis gasped happily, "Yes!" Pushing it to Kyle, Kyle returned the ball. Louis snatched it up, "We kick?" Kyle shook his head, "No. Don't kick the ball or I'll have to call uncle Harry." Louis slumped back throwing the ball into the next room, it was slow when both boys heard a loud crash.
Kyle paled, Louis only hid behind him. "W-what was d-dat?" He whispered, Kyle hushed him jogging into the kitchen where Harry's glass bowl was smashed into little pieces. "You think for how much it cost a little hybrid couldn't break it so easily." Kyle muttered. Starting to clean it up Louis ran a hand through his hair. His Papa was going to kill him. Maybe if he cried he would go easier. Or maybe if he... Maybe if Louis acted like a baby he would be punished like one. And babies aren't spanked. Louis grinned at his bright idea when the door opened to reveal Harry. "He-.... What the hell happened?!" Harry roared. Louis dropped to his knees, "K-Kyle did it!" He accused, Harry sent daggers to Louis, "Lying, and you played ball in the house after I told you not to. Go get Daddy's belt. Don't speak! Go get me the belt now Louis." Louis had tears rolling down his face. His daddy knew how to whip, but his Papa knew how to really drive the message home.
Slowly getting up Louis sent a helpless look to his Papa, "Wouis sowwy." He cried, Harry rolled his eyes not falling for his sons act, "3...2..-" Harry counted, Louis ran to the room, it was always worse when they counted. Dragging the belt behind him, Harry was cleaning up glass. "Go stand in the corner until I come get you." Harry growled, Louis slumped to the living room corner knowing he wouldn't be able to sit for a month.
"Come here Louis." Harry called running a hand through his curls. Louis trudged over his head hung. "Bend over the couch, and don't you dare tell me no." Harry added when Louis begun to shake his head. Whining Louis placed his hands on the couch cushions. Harry swung the belt back slapping it down quickly on Louis' backside. Louis cried out, Harry yanked down Louis' black basketball shorts, beginning again.
SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP "Why are you getting this?" Harry asked giving Louis a breather, "C-cause I p-pwayed b-ball in h-house." Louis sobbed, Harry sighed. He couldn't whip him with the belt. Sitting on the couch he drug Louis over his lap swatting his backside quick and fast.
SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP "P-papa pwease!" Louis wailed. Harry sighed rubbing circles in his back, "Ten more. Count them for me." Harry ordered, Louis shook his head his sobs increasing in volume, "N-no no P-papa!" Harry slapped his backside to quiet him, "Don't tell me no. Count them." Louis gave a weak nod.
SLAP
"O-one"
SLAP
"T-wo"
SLAP
"T-three. P-pwease Papa"
SLAP
"F-our"
SLAP
"F-five"
SLAP
"S-six"
SLAP
"S-seven. Papa!"
SLAP
"E-eight"
SLAP
"n-nine"
SLAP
"T-ten" Louis chocked out. Harry stopped resuming to rubbing circles on Louis' back. Carefully sliding him to his lap Harry pressed a long kiss to his forehead as Louis sobbed his heart out. "Twenty minutes in time out. Okay?" Harry said his heart sinking when Louis lost it. "i-I I s-so s-s-sowwy p-papa! Wouis sowwy." Harry shushed him carrying him to the corner sitting him a chair. Louis jumped from the pain but stopped when Harry held him down. "Stop Louis. We'll cuddle when it's over." Harry said sternly. Louis sniffled sobbing in his hands as he faced the wall. Harry stalked out of the room grabbing the belt on the way out. Setting the timer for twenty minutes Harry did work around the house when the timer went off. Jogging into the living room Harry snatched Louis up cuddling him until his cries were only sniffles. "I love you so much baby." Harry swore, Louis clutched Harry tighter, "L-love you too P-papa." Louis mumbled his eyes heavy. Harry warmly smiled setting him on the ground next to Kyle who had his trains out waiting to play with his favorite little cousin. Louis sleepily yawned but grinned playing along.