Chapter 3.13/ Poles For Arc 4

POLE HAS ENDED
"Did everything go as planned?"

"Yes Host." Enma answered. It was sad seeing his host plan his own death twice, but he knew it was needed. His host needs to continue on into a different world. "Adrien had men search for her and killed her off after you died."

Lin Ai nods and had one of the cubes turn into a bed. He laid down and thought about Cassiel's death. He should've know that it might've affected him too hard and got him killed. He cried silently and fell asleep.

———Flashback...

Thousands of years ago, the day of the wedding.

"Did you get rid of all of them?"

     "I think so, but one of my men said a girl got away.

     Lin Ai listened to the conversation. He really did want to stay, but he knew he can't. When he heard that one of the girl got away, he already started forming a plan in his head. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the bathroom door open. He went back to sleeping right away.

     "Aiden, it's time to wake up. I know your not asleep anymore." Lin Ai had no choice but to wake up.

____________________________________

     Lin Ai rubs the opal ring on his ring finger. It's been a year after his wedding. He had sent Enma out to find the girl that escaped. He bought an item that'll make her live very long and had Enma give it to her. The girl will kill him and then he'll leave the world. He sighs, 'If only I could stay here with you.'

____________________________________

     "He got away again."

     "I'm sorry Sir."

____________________________________

     Hey guys! Sorry for the small Chapter ԅ[ * ༎ຶ _ ༎ຶ * ]┐. I also didn't realize that I forgot to set up the pole. So as usual.

-Historical
-Fantasy
-Game
-Chinese Historical
-A/B/O
Or write down anything in the comment.

-Lae