Chapter 2.1

"........"
"............."
"Say Enma, What drugs have you been taking? Are you feeling the middle school sickness right now?" Says Lin Ai. Enma probably wasn't joking, but he just wanted to make sure. He's kind of gotten closer to the system after their first world.

    Enma looks at him and smiles and says "Why Host, how did you know I've been taking all kinds of dru-Yeah right! I'm not taking any drugs and you know it, jeez." Enma sighs and explains it again. He's not a system, but more like a matchmaker or soulmate finder of some sort. Lin Ai nods, finally believing him.
     "Wait a minute! If you said you're not a system, then what were those missions for?" Ask Lin Ai. Enma decided to explain what the mission was for. "Well Host, the missions are for you to earn points, to help you on your journey. The other gods like Fate didn't want to make it too easy and the system god did need help, so it's like killing 2 birds with one stone."

    Lin Ai sighs, 'And just when I thought I wouldn't get any more surprises.' Lin Ai sits in one of the transparent cubes and continues to question Enma. "So, if you're the King of Hell, then why are you helping me? Shouldn't there be others from what you were saying?"
    Enma nods and says "Yes there are, but all the high-graded SSF (Superior Soulmate Finders) are busy, plus the NSF (Newbie Soulmate Finder) can't handle the spiritual power/bond of you and your soulmate... And I had nothing to do."

    "Well thanks for the explanation Enma, but I want to see my points. How many did I get?" Ask Lin Ai. Enma summons up a screen and gives his report. "Let's see, you have completed all your missions plus a hidden task so you have 1,480 points! Congrats!"
    After Enma was done, Lin Ai asked a question. "Enma, you said that Xi Zhao was my soulmate right?" Enma nods, "Then was that why we got close that quick?" Enma would shrug if he has shoulder and say "Maybe, what do you think Host?"
    Lin Ai himself shrugs. He wasn't sure, he just kind of felt a pull to him. He just sighs and asks Enma for the next world.

    "Okay! So the next world is a zombie apocalypse! Exciting isn't huh? No? Yeah, I agree with you on that." Said Enma at Lin Ai shaking his head. " Well in this world, you are a chicken!

    "... I swear that you are taking some sort of drug. Now be serious!" Says Lin Ai. "Well Host, the character in this world has an animal shapeshifting ability. Here's the plot, there's no main character in this world, it's one where everyone dies. Host, the character you got, was a vet. This person loves animals.
       There was a shift before the apocalypse, that's when people got their powers. Being the lonely vet he was, he got the power of the animals that he took care of. And he had a whole fucking collection of them! Like I would think that his place was a mini jungle instead of the vet."

     "Anyways, the vet didn't know how to use his power and got stuck in the form of a chicken. He didn't know how to turn back, and some survivors captured and ate him."

"......."
"................"
   "Enma, be truthful and tell me what you ate. Did you accidentally eat one of the stupid souls while you were gone? Just tell me, I won't judge you." Says Lin Ai with a blank face.

   Enma just wants to cry. He's been the King of Hell for many millennia and nothing has fazed him, but his host just makes him want to sulk. "Host, I'm telling the truth." Cries Enma. 

     "Okay, okay. I believe you, but this is just too hard to believe. He got stuck as a chicken and got eaten? Like as I said in the first world, what a shitty plot. Well, whatever. Enma what skills can I get?"
     " Well Host has a choice of [Martial Art], [Art Of Seduction], [Painting], [Assassination], [Knitting and Sewing], [Cooking], [Acupuncture], [Swordsmanship], [Marksmanship], [Gardening], and [Cleaning]."

    "I swear, some of those choices are because you ate something you shouldn't have." Says Lin Ai. He thought about which skill to choose and decided [Marksmanship]. A cube flies down and dilates into a bigger cube that acts as a portal.
    "Good Luck Host!" Shouted Enma as Lin Ai walked through the cube waving back.

________________________________________________________________

    It took years for Lin Ai to finish his training. When he finally came out, the first thing he did was lay on one of the huge cubes. They were soft, bouncy, and comfortable. He lays there for a couple of minutes then calls for Enma.

    "Enma, transfer me to the next world, I'm ready." Say Lin Ai. Enma nods and starts the transfer.
_________________________________________________________________

    When Lin Ai opened his eyes, he couldn't move. He felt ropes around him. 'Huh? Why am I upside down?' He looks around to see he is inside a tent. He could hear voices from outside the tent. "So..t... chicken... eat... how... cook it?"
     'Wait a minute, chicken?' Then he finally realized. He was in a human form. He was in the form of a fucking chicken! "Oh hell no!" But all that came out was "Bach! Bach! Bach!"
    "Oh My Fuckin- Enma!!" "Yes, Host?"
"Get me the hell out of here!"
    "I'm sorry Host, but I can't do that!"
     Lin Ai started getting frustrated. He kept struggling in the ropes and tried to wiggle his way out of it. Miraculously, he was able to get out of the rope. When he did get out of the rope, he wasted no time and busted himself out of there. He ran as fast as he could in his chicken form away from the tent and into a forest. He ran for what felt like many hours. He stops when he nears a lake and catches his breath.

    "Ugh, Enma how do I change out of my form?" Ask Lin Ai. He was tired of being a chicken. He sure as hell doesn't want to be seen as a chicken any longer. Enma didn't know how, so he had to figure it out by himself. After a couple of tries, he figured out that he only needed to think of the animal and change into it. To turn back, he only needed to think of his human form. Lucky for Lin Ai, he and this character look very similar.

    When he turned back to his human form, there were still some parts of the animal features that stuck on him. He had a black feather that was part of his hair. He has the tail of a cat that moves behind him. He could also feel a pair of fangs in his mouth. He looks into the lake at his appearance. He didn't look that bad. He kind of likes it.

    After admiring himself for a while, he turns into a small beetle flies high up into a tree, and sleeps there. He was tired because of all the events that had ensued.