BRILLIANT PLAN

V I C T O R I A

V I C T O R I A

I had gone home and left Oswald at Ed's home. It seems that they are getting along perfectly. I went into the living room and Selina was there. I looked at her and smiled. She looked at me, "I need your help" she said. I sat down across from her, "help with what?" I asked. She straightened her posture, "I need to show a friend, that a bitch is lying to them" she said. I smirked, "we're using the B word now. This must be serious" I said. She pulled out a file, "her purpose was to get into his life and manipulated him. I just need to prove it to him" she said. I nodded, "who is this friend?" I asked. She looked down, "your brother, Bruce Wayne" she said. I looked at her with a serious face, "okay, I'll help" I said. She smiled.

I got my phone, and dialed Tom from the restaurant. "Hello" he said. "Tom I need your help intimidating someone" I said. "Say less Vicky. Who are they? And what's the address?" He asked. "Bruce Wayne and Silver St. Cloud. Anders Preparatory Academy" I said. "Alright Vicky. Me and the boys will send you the address when he have them" he said. "Okay see you then" I said then hung up. I looked at Selina, "go tell Bruce" I said. She nodded and left.

Selina and I were in the separate room, listening to the interrogation happening in the room next door. "Now, my employers have heard that you are thinking of selling your company shares to the uncle of this one? That's not good. But not why we're here. The issue is: someone's been nosing into the deaths... of Thomas... and poor Martha Wayne. And I wonder who. Mmm. Kidding. We know it was blondie's uncle. So... I've been tasked to find out what dear old uncle told little Bruce Wayne" Tom said. "Nothing. Galavan didn't tell me anything" Bruce said then Tom slapped him. Selina grabbed my arm, "what the hell Vicky?" She asked. I looked down at her, "I told him to make it look real" I said. "You think that I won't hurt you because you're a kid? Or because you're you? How'd that work out for your mummy and daddy? There are billions at stake here. And that's with a B" Tom said. "Do what you want to me. I don't know anything" Bruce said.

"Okay, so we start with Goldilocks" Tom said. "You touch her, and I swear..." Bruce said. "Yeah? I've been threatened by the best, kid, and you... not exactly terrifying. Now, let me tell you how this is going to go. In a minute, I'm gonna take one of you into the back and start cutting off your fingers. And you're gonna talk. I've been doing this a very, very long time, and everyone talks. So... unless you're really into wearing mittens, this is your last chance. What does Theo Galavan know? Okey-dokey. Let's go" Tom said. Then he started dragging Bruce's chair. "No, no, no, no, no!" Silver started screaming. "No, wait, stop! Stop, stop, stop! No! Silver, you have to tell him. I'll hold my side of the deal, I promise. Please. Please. I promise" Bruce pleaded. "But my uncle didn't tell me anything" Silver said. "But you left me a message" Bruce said. "I was supposed to keep you busy till this evening. He's sure he's going to be freed. Then he'll convince you to sell your company. I'm sorry, Bruce. I don't know anything" she explained. "Really?" Tom asked. "I don't!" She yelled. "That's a pity" Tom said. "Kid. Kid. You really need better taste in women" Tom said in Bruce's ear. "No! Stop! Bruce! No!" She yelled.

Tom and Bruce entered the room and the door closed. Tom came over to me and I put my hand on his shoulder, "convincing performance Tom" I said. He smiled at me, "thank you Vicky" he said. I looked at Bruce and raised my hand and the ropes untied. He stood up. Tom grabbed the bloody towel, "now for part two" he said.

"Well, if nothing else, today has given me a newfound respect for boy billionaires. Kid's tougher than he looks. Didn't know a damn thing" Tom said. "Did you kill him?" Silver asked. "No, not yet. But the rest is kind of up to you" Tom said. "I told you... my uncle didn't tell me anything" she said. "Are you gonna stick to that story?" Tom asked. "It's the truth. Bruce, I'm sorry! I don't know anything!" Silver shouted. "You know what? I don't like you. The Wayne kid... He's got some sap in him. But you... You know when you meet someone, and you just don't click? That's the way I feel about you. That's why this is gonna be so much easier" Tom said. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I'm gonna make sure that you are telling the truth" Tom said. "Touch me, and my uncle will have you gutted. Every person you love will die screaming. I've had enough of this. Let me go. Now!" Silver said. My eyes widened and a smirk formed on my face, I held in my chuckle. "Well, hello! Nice to meet ya! I knew there was someone hiding in there" Tom said. "Are you deaf as well as ugly? I said let me go!" She yelled. "I heard you, princess" Tom said. "What are you doing? Stop! Malone! It's Malone!" She yelled. "What's that?" Tom asked, "Malone. That's the name. The man who killed Bruce Wayne's parents" she said. "So your uncle did tell you" Tom said. "Not today. Before. When he first found out" she said. "Malone's a very common name" Tom said. "His first name begins with "M." That's all I know. Mm... Stop!" She screamed. "You know what? I believe you. Are we good?" Tom yelled. Bruce, Selina and I wakes out of the room. "Yes. We're good" Bruce said. "Hey. Remember me? The gutter trash?" Selina asked. "Bruce... what's happening?" Silver asked. "What does it look like, dummy? We tricked you. Though, if it was up to me, you would've lost a few fingers" Selina said. I looked at Tom, "Going soft, Tom?" I asked. He looked at me, "Vick" he said and I smiled. Bruce pulled out a stack of money and handed it to Tom, ""Thank you" he said. "Thank you, Mr. Wayne. Pleasure doing business. Sorry about the slaps. Now are you three gonna be okay with this one, or would you like me to, uh...?" Tom said. "Nah. We're cool" Selina said. "Mr. Wayne. Boys" Tom said. They all left. "You're probably very confused right now. Probably have a million questions going through your head" Bruce said. Sliver looked up at him, "Bruce, please..." she said. "Be quiet! I trusted you, Silver. Even after your uncle was arrested, I still believed you were my friend. It was finally Selina who convinced me otherwise" Bruce said. "I never bought your stupid act" she said. "She broke into your apartment, found the file you had on me. It was clear that you'd been sent to push me to sell my company, that your entire family was corrupt, but I still had to find out what your uncle knew about my parents' murder. Now I do. Thank you" Bruce said then started to walk away. "Bruce! Wait. That name wasn't real. It was just something I made up to stop him" Silver said. "That's funny. You only made it up when you were under the knife, not when Bruce was getting tortured" Selina said. "You little bitch, I'll.." she said standing up. I put up my hand and stepped closer to the little brat, "Please. Try it" I said. She looked scared, "You're right about my uncle. He's everything everyone says. Worse. When he finds out what I told you, he'll kill me" she said. "You pretended to be my friend. Good-bye, Silver" Bruce said. "Bruce. The things you told me today. I believed you" she said. "Yes. That was the point" he said. "Bruce, you can't do this. It isn't you" Silver said. Bruce walked up to her, "That's what you think. But you're wrong" he said. He turned around and Selina and I followed him. "Bruce... Bruce! Bruce!" Silver yelled from behind us.

We were walking out when I noticed that Bruce came up next to me, "so Selina told me you're my sister" he said. I looked at him, "do you believe her?" I asked. He pulled out a file, "I can't argue with the adoption papers she showed me" he said. I grabbed the file, "I didn't even know she took them" I said chuckling.