It's funny how I was missing Dominick so bad. I had just seen him earlier today but I was already fening. That was some crazy ass shit and I was scaring myself. My fucking phone was dead and I couldn't find my charger.

After I woke up from my nap I just chilled. My mom wanted me to help her out with some wedding stuff and it was actually fun. I was starting to get excited about this wedding my own damn self.

"Oh shoot I forgot to pick up those magazines from Vanessa's house!" I looked at my mother with a smile. I honestly needed an excuse to go to Dominick's house anyway. "Can you go by there for me while I go start dinner?"

"Sure." I said getting up happily. 

When I got to Dominick's I didn't see his car outside.

Shit. Oh, well. 

I knocked on the door and waited. This was going to be interesting. Vanessa who is a lot like my mom is, always giddy and happy. I was just hoping that it wouldn't get annoying.

Just as I was preparing myself for Vanessa, a super tall handsome man opened the door.

"Who are you?" I wanted to ask him the same question but just looking I could already figure it out. This had to be Dominicks dad.

"Hi, i'm Sonya's daughter-." He looked me over and just left the door open and walked away.

Rude much? Shit I didn't ask for this.

"Vanessa, Sonya's daughter is down here for you!" He yelled and flopped on the couch.

Well damn. If Dominick was anything like his dad, I really hoped I wouldn't see that side to him.

Vanessa walked down stairs casually. This was the first time I had ever seen her less than joyous.

"Hey Alanna. How are you?" At least someone knows how to greet.

"I'm fine thanks."

"Sorry, but Dominick's not here."

"Oh, i'm not here for him. My mom said you had some magazines for her?"  

"Oh yeah! Hold on one minute." She ran up to the stares and I just stood there. 

Dominicks dad was just sitting there looking at me. I felt extremely uncomfortable and pressured. I don't know why but it kinda hurt my ego that Mr. Richords didn't seem to like me.

Not saying that it matters because me and Dom are just friends.

-------

 Dominick 

Ross and I were fucking around and acting crazy.  We got soo far gone and made a video with a shit load of bullshit.

"So what's up with you and Alanna? Don't think I didn't see that kiss in the hallway." I shrugged.

"I like her."

"Nigga that's the kush talkin!"

"Naww g shit man. I'm really feeling her."

"Why don't you wife her then?"

"I don't know about all that nigga. It's like she's too good ya know? She's too perfect for me." Honestly I was kind of scared. I was really starting to like her and it made me wonder.

"Nigga you pussy wipped?!"

"Nah bruh I aint even hit it yet."

"You bullshittin me man."