~Chapter 3~

Thanks you guys for giving this story a chance. I hope you like!! :)

Dominick's P.O.V 

I was chilling as usual in the back of the class with my homeboys. Everybody was talking about this new girl that was bomb as hell. Honestly I was pretty curious to see her, I mean we haven't had much of a variety here. Mostly every girl was working with something but we've had the same girls for most of high school.

Most of all the girls were rich, stuck up, and sexy. That was probably the exact definition of Cassie. 

"Naw bro you ain't see her. Chick was thick as hell! Got a nigga hypnotized" My home boy Ross said.  

We all laughed. "We'll see yo. Ain't nobody that fine except Beyonce." I had just finished saying that right before my home girl Mickey walked in pulling some girl. 

"There she is bro..Damn." Ross said leaving the seat next to me and into his assigned seat. 

I looked at her. Ross wasn't lying, this girl was fine. She was a little short thing put had swag written all over her. Her outfit was cute as hell and had me thinking some type of way. 

I licked my lips, this might be fun.

"Class we have a new student today. Her name is Alana." This bad ass chick rolled her eyes. I could see she had mad attitude. I don't usually role with girls like that but she was to fine.

"Alanna." she said sternly.  Damn her voice was nice and smooth. I smiled to myself though because there was only one seat that was empty and that was the one by me that Ross had just moved out of.

"Right. I'm sure you all will make her feel welcome. And it's nice to have you here..uh Alana." 

The whole class laughed and the girl seemed to get pissed. She looked gorgeous when she was mad. 

"You will take a seat next to Mr. Richords." My teacher  said pointing at the seat beside me.

The girl looked at me. She looked unfazed and walked to sit next to me. 

Damn this girl smelled good. She looked over at me one more time and I smiled at her. She looked me up and down and then turned her attention towards the teacher who had already started teaching.

This girl must have mad attitude and to be honest it was kind of getting on my nerves. I was so used to girls falling at my dang feet that it pissed me off that this girl ain't even smile at me or nothing. 

 "Hey." I whispered to her. 

She wasn't giving me any play what so ever. 

Our teacher gave us partner work to do and I kind of anticipating it. 

I looked at her expectantly and smiled. 

"Alright so..I'll do the first part and you can um..do the second part?" She asked.

"What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?" I asked with a cocky grin.

"Excuse me?" She said with a small hint of a smile.

"I'm saying that your beautiful."