Chapter Nine

What am I supposed to do? He thought, Yeon Ah's after this ring, should I give it to her? Why can't you show up when I needed you?  Jooheon closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep and dream about Daniel.

He woke up in his room back in the mansion, he got up and looked around. "Daniel? Where are you?!" He went to the study room and found Yeon Ah drawing Daniel's face all over the room, he noticed that there were his sketches everywhere. "Yeon Ah," he murmured as he tried to approach her, "hey, have you seen Daniel?" She kept on drawing and sketching all over as if he does not exist. "What is going on?"

"Daniel, it must be him..." the door opens and it's  Joon, he brought her some food, "where's Daniel?"

"Miss Yeon Ah, he's not coming back." Joon said.

"How did you know?! How did you know?!" She got up and pushed his tray away, "he promised me, he'll be back." She cried.

Is this what Daniel's talking about? Damn, she's a wreck. Jooheon thought, they can't see me. 

"He promised me..."

"It's been a year, Miss Yeon Ah..." Joon sighed.

"GET OUT!" She yelled.

Something about this Joon guy is fishy, should I follow him? Where the heck were you, Daniel? Jooheon thought as he watches Yeon Ah pick up her sketches. Daniel, what have  you done to her? 

"You said that you'll come  back  and save me..." she started to sob, "how dare  you break your promise!"

Jooheon runs out of the study room and  tries to find Joon, that guy must know the answer. He looked at the quarter and found him just lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. "She still waits for you,  that's a shame." He chuckled as he gets up and gets a key. "Stupid people..." he said and goes to the kitchen to get some food and then headed to a different room, it was dark, there were rats running around. "Wake up."He kicked a metal bowl and it flew on someone's head.

"Kill me..."  he moaned, "you can't just keep me here forever." It was Daniel, his hands and feet were chained to the wall. His hair and beard has  grown which made him unrecognizable, "kill me now, Joon."

"I can't let you die together..." Joon said. "I want you to be mine, why can't you like me?!"

"I'd  rather die! KILL ME NOW!" Daniel pleaded, "Joon, I don't want anything to do with  Yeon Ah anymore, I want to go  home and forget about this thing."

"I hope she has moved on  like you." He said and started hurting Daniel by kicking him.

I don't want to see this anymore... Jooheon's tears started to fall, "DANIEL! NO!" He tried to stop Joon but he just keeps on passing through. "Daniel!" He cried, "Daniel!!!"

Joon and Daniel were shocked to hear his voice, "who's that?" Joon asked.

"You heard that too..." He looked at Jooheon's direction, "I see..."

Did he see me? What is going on? Jooheon tried to step closer to him, "No freaking way, you heard me..."

Daniel chuckled, "this is not how you met me..."

Joon was shocked, "of course, if you have accepted me before, we won't have any trouble..."

"I told you to kill me instead." Daniel said, "I'd rather die than spend time with a loser like you."

"We'll see if I started making up lies about you ..." Joon said and left.

"Daniel, you can see me, right ?! Y-You can hear me, right ?!" Jooheon asked.