Chapter Three

A few days later and Jooheon's training has started. Jooheon recorded his rendition of the song assigned to him. I can't help but think of Daniel now...

"And, cut." Wonho said, "you did great."

"Thank you." Jooheon bowed.

"However, your cheeks look too plump on screen, you have to lose some weight." Wonho sighed.

"Ahhh, do I really have to? They said I look cute like a dumpling..."

"Of course you have to," Wonho said, "also, I will handle your social media presence for now. You'll only get your phone once you debut."

"Okay..." Jooheon gave him his phone, "Hyungwon really did his best to make me look good, you should give him a raise."

"He's earning enough from me." He said, "he's just being meticulous when it comes to you, I didn't know he has that side." He sighed, "I feel like I have a nagging wife sometimes."

Jooheon changed his clothes and went on his other needed training. Wonho hired a vocal coach for him and other things he needed to learn. At the end of the day, he got tired and hungry, so he went to the kitchen to eat.

"You can't eat this anymore." Hyungwon said as he grabs the bread from him, "you should know that."

"Aish... I'm so hungry..." Jooheon sighed and looked at Hyungwon, "Hyungwon... I want that bread."

"But Wonho-ssi said you looked like a steamed meat bun, so you can't."

"I thought I was a dumpling! Make up your minds!!"

"Calm down and stop thinking about food."

"Waaah!! I'm so hungry!!" He cried.

"Stop acting cute!"

"I'm just hungry..."

"Sheesh, you lasted for four years of training. Why are you doing this?" Hyungwon sighed and gave him a small piece of bread in secret. "I just feel bad to see you pout like that, I won't be able to sleep tonight."

"I love you Hyungwonnie~!"

"I can't do this..." Hyungwon sighed, "it's like working with two Wonho-ssi, ahhh, my brain can only process one! My hair will turn white just like Marie Antoinette!"

Jooheon hugged him, "thank you for taking care of me." He said in a childish tone, "you look cool even if your hair is white."

"I'm not going to give you food, stop flattering me."

"I just thought you look cool, I'm fine with what you gave me."

He pats Jooheon's head, "I got to go and finish the job for your brother. You should get some rest now, don't forget to do your skin routine."

"Yes, sir!"

He went to his room and did his skin routine, aish, this bothers me a lot... he looked at the mirror, I'm doing this right... I guess.

He went outside of his room and back to the painting, I don't know why I keep on coming back to you, I am still scared of you but at the same time... when I look at your eyes, I feel like you've been alone all your life. I can't even tell how longing those eyes are. Hey, are you still okay?

"Jooheon-ssi, you're still awake. What are you doing here?" Hyungwon asked as he closes the door to their storage room.

"How did you get there so fast?" Jooheon asked.

"I used the stairs," Hyungwon sighed, "answer me."

"I can't sleep because of this diet." He answered, "how about you?"