Chapter One

It's been a while since I got home... Jooheon thought as he looks at the view from his window,  I don't see buildings that reach the sky... but what choice do I have?

Soon as he got off the bus, he looked around. A tall guy with pink hair approached him, he looked at his phone and looked him again. "You're Jooheon-ssi?"

Jooheon looked around, "yeah, I think I'm Jooheon." He said.

"I'm Chae Hyungwon, I'm your brother's assistant." He said, "he asked me to fetch you because he's on a video conference right now."

"Oh, it's okay..." Jooheon said.

Hyungwon tried to help him with his things and loaded them in the car. "Wonho-ssi will be glad to see you." He said as he drives.

"How long have you been working for him?"

"Two years," He said, "I replaced his previous assistant."

"Ohh, so you're new. Why would my brother need an assistant?"

"Don't you talk with him on the phone?" Hyungwon asked, "that's weird, you never heard of him in the city"

How the hell am I supposed to know? "I-I was kinda busy with a lot of things."

"I see..."

For an assistant, you're too nosy. He looked at the view, I never thought he'd buy that mansion near the beach, what does he even do for a living?! "What is he doing anyway?"

"He's a songwriter and a producer, he write songs for popular idols... have you heard of Stray Bullet?"

He really did what he wanted, huh? "The only stray bullet I know is something you can see in the street on a daily basis, and it means really bad." Well... he really is trying to keep me entertained.

"I'll just stop by the market to pick up something."

"Okay..."

Soon as Hyungwon parked the car, he took his list and went to the stores he needed. This car must be dang expensive... man, what does he need me for?

A few minutes later and he saw Hyungwon carrying things, he loaded them in the car's trunk area and went went on driving. "I'm sorry if I am a bit chatty, Wonho-ssi is always quiet... so, you know..."

"Nah, nah, it's fine man." He said, "you're doing a good job."

"If you say so, I'll take that as a compliment."

Is it a requirement for his assistant to be good-looking? Quiet? Of course, he never showed me any emotion when we were together. That's fricking weird. Jooheon sighed, "this place is quite far, how does he make things go his way?"

"He does everything remotely... or when he goes to the city, he'll be there for a week or so." He answered, "these communication stuff must be cool."

They have arrived at the mansion near the beach, it was so pretty. "Wow, he really followed his interior design..."

"He said that you two drew a lot of house designs, he followed yours." Hyungwon said, "he's still doing something, maybe I can show you your room so you can rest and I will call you for dinner."

"Hyungwon, you have done a lot."

"This is my job," he smiled, "let's go?"

As they passed by the second floor's hallway, he saw a painting of a man. "Whoa, who's this guy?"

"I don't know." Hyungwon said, "he said it was the previous owner and he never took it down because it will ruin the whole aesthetic of the house... it just creates a creepy vibe if you ask me."