Chapter Five

How did these things happen? What was I dealing with? He slowly opened his eyes.

"You're awake, are you feeling better?" Daniel asked.

"Same voice, same face and same name... this is impossible." Jooheon murmured.

"How did you know my name?"

"I'm just guessing." Jooheon murmured, "I caused trouble again." He slowly got up, "how did I..."

"I followed you on your way to your room, you were arguing with Hyungwon and you collapsed." Daniel said, "do you feel okay or should I take you to the hospital?"

"Uhm, I just got dizzy." He said, "sorry." No, he's not Daniel. That won't add up.

"It's alright, does this happen to you a lot?"

"Uh," he looked at Daniel, "it doesn't happen a lot."

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, "I'll tell them that you are awake.

I can't look at him...

A few moments later, Wonho and Shownu went to his room to check on him.

"How are you feeling?" Shownu asked him.

"I just got dizzy," Jooheon said, "I'm sorry." He bowed.

"Does this always happen to you? You should habe yourself checked tomorrow, we can't afford you getting sick. We have to do a lot of things before your debut."

"I guess that would be great." Wonho said. "Anyway, Daniel will be with you most of the time, he will be handling your social media accounts for now."

"Okay."

"We will schedule your vlogs, make it interesting." Wonho said, "your cover did great, so you should maintain this or do better."

"I will try."

"That would be all. Daniel can stay with you in your room and Shownu hyung can stay in the guest room." Wonho said. "Hyungwon, follow me."

"Uh... okay." Hyungwon said.

I feel so uneasy with him... he sighed and stopped by the painting, "man, I can't believe this."

"Is there something wrong?" Daniel asked.

"Nothing." He went on walking back to his room with Daniel, I'm still in shock...

Daniel prepared his space to sleep on the couch, he changed into his sleepwear. "You should go to sleep."

"You don't have to tell me." Jooheon said and went to the bathroom to do his routine. Was I frustrated? Was I disappointed? I should not be mean to my manager but... why does he have to look and sound like him? Maybe I am frustrated at some point! He stepped out and went to bed. He looked at Daniel who is already sleeping. Maybe I should be nice regardlesss if he's that Daniel or not, he's just doing his job anyway.

He closed his eyes, Daniel, give me a sign. 

The next day, he woke up and sat on his bed. He looked at his bedside table and found Daniel's ring there. I placed you somewhere safe last time... he took it, is this the sign I'm looking for?

Daniel woke up, "oh, you're awake..." he said. "Good morning, Jooheon."

"Good morning..." he said. "What are we going to do today?"

"Hmm?" He scratched his eye and took his tablet to check his schedule, "Shownu-nim said that you have an appointment to the the clinic at ten in the morning, it's just six... so, we have to get you ready." He got up and did some stretches, he folded his blanket and fixed his area, "I'll get your things ready, so get up."