Chapter 26:What Comes Around

Start from the beginning

"Go back to your room and get ready for the day."Mark tells her, "before I actually get dangerous," he says in a darker and raspier voice.

Yeonmi just got up and left, her face flushed red. She had to stop being reckless, it would only come back and wreck her. Today they'd be spending the whole day around one another

Taeyong had both of them help out Taeil at Seasons. They would arrive there early to clean, set up tables, check inventory, buy more supplies if needed, and then spend the night there serving drinks and being security.

All of them had a uniform for Seasons, black pants and a short sleeve button up shirt. Yeonmi, however, had a different top; her's being a black cropped halter top. They all had neo-green name tags, and all of them were required to have their gun on them at all times. Yeonmi got dressed and brought a light jacket with her, it was late March, the weather could change up on her anytime of the day.

Mark remained in his room, just standing still, not moving at all. It was early in the morning, and he was already frustrated with himself. He just encountered possibly the most dangerous situation he had ever been in, in the morning. Mark then started pacing around his room.

He was stressed out of his mind. He knew she was just playing games, she didn't actually like him. Right? She was just messing around because that's what Yeonmi does. Mark ran a hand through his black hair, just trying to keep himself under control.

If I went malo I would've actually-, AH SHUT UP BRAIN!

In the end Mark began doing squats to keep him distracted.(If you got that reference I love you with all my heart-Celine) After a few minutes, Mark got dressed for the day. He didn't know if he'd be able to survive the day. Especially after what he learned yesterday, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to act normal.

He soon left his room and entered Jaemin's room. He probably should've knocked, but it was already too late. Not like Jaemin was doing anything but sleeping anyways.

"Na Jaemin, wake up!"Mark went over and pushed the boy out of his bed.

"Ow!"Jaemin yelled before glaring at Mark.

He mumbled a few things like "this is why you're not my favorite" "this is why you can't ever date anyone" "you do this all the time, just wake me up like a normal person." regardless to say, Jaemin was annoyed.

"Get up, we're all helping out at Seasons today."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously, now get dressed."

"But I don't want to help at Seasons."

"Come on you know we don't really do much until it opens anyways. Plus, you can pick up Chenle and Jisung from school since Taeyong is busy."

"Wouldn't that be your job?"

"It would be, but you can have it if you want it."

"I thought you'd want it to get away from Yeonmi,"Jaemin says as he gets up to go change. "You've been avoiding her since the kidnapping."

Mark took a seat on Jaemin's bed, waiting for his brother to finish changing. He didn't know how to respond and just stayed silent. When Jaemin finished changing the two went into the kitchen and Jaemin started to make them coffee. Yeonmi came down a few minutes later, looking like a member of Red Velvet.

"Woah, Yeonmi, you can join Red Velvet with your visuals. You look so mature with your face and clothes."Jaemin compliments her, "hey do you want coffee?"

"As long as it doesn't taste like death, which means add milk and sugar."Yeonmi answered, last time Jaemin made her coffee it was his coffee of pure bitterness.