Chapter 13

"Harry! Zayn! Louis! Niall! Phoenix!" I yelled. Someone had forgotten to cancel rehearsal, and Simon was calling me nonstop. The other lads had come down already, so were only missing Phoenix. Where was she? I eventually turned off my phone so Simon would stop calling me.

"Where's Phoenix?" I asked. She was never here for any of our house meetings.

"She told me she was going to game in the basement," Zayn said off-handedly.

"She told me she was going to take a shower," Louis said.

"She's not talking to me," Niall replied unhappily.

"What'd she tell you?" I turned to Harry.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her, but isn't that some great music?" he replied. We all paused for a moment to listen, but it suddenly stopped. Niall got up and got his guitar, strumming a familiar intro from our sophomore album.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind, it was meant to be, and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me," Niall sang as a sad love song.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if I do, it's you; it's you they add up to," Zayn, Harry, Louis, and I sang as a vow.

"I'm in love with you," Niall sang. I was hoping Phoenix heard this, wherever she was, more for Niall's sake than for anything else.

"And all your little things," we finished.

****

Author's Note

Sad short chappie... Sad Panda. But, it get's better! Just because this chapter is also short, I'll add another chapter for y'all! Triple update!

Read, Vote, Comment, Share!

Love you Hopefuls!

Lizzy-Luci :)