• Thirteen •

Betina Tiara

~

Habang magka-chat kami ni Carmille sa isang messenger tungkol sa pagdating ng mga pinadalang body guards ni Claudius ay binisita ko na rin ang CVA room messenger. Naabutan kong nando'n sina Seven, Gavin at Zen.

Seven: Claudius, you can trust me with Eli. You know I miss her a lot! >.<

Seven: I felt nothing but the love for that cutie patotie cat.

Gavin: But I think she hates you?

Seven: You think so?

Gavin: Yes, and he will never let you touch his cat, Seven. Pumulot ka na lang kaya ng pusa diyan?

Seven: Pulot... >.< But Eli’s different! Kung may pupulutin man ako, si Eli ‘yon. Hahaha! Kidnappin ko kaya?

Gavin: Claudius will absolutely kill you, ya’ know

Zen: What’s wrong with you, Seven? Could you please quit talking about that trust fund kid and his fur ball? It’s not funny.

Gavin: Hey, Betina’s here!

Seven: Our celebrity is hereee!

Gavin: Wu? Zen orr Betnia???

Seven: Zen, of course. You’re playing! Gotcha!

Zen: Typos...

Zen: Betina, how’s your day?

Gavin: NOOO!

Seven: YESSS!

Seven: Zen, you really hate cats, do you? It’s time for you to love them, especially Eli!

Gavin: He’s allrgic 2 cats, that’s whyyy.

Zen: Yeah! I hate cats. And I don’t even like that trust fund kid coming near me. He smells like cat, he kinda looked like a cat, too.

Bigla ko tuloy naalala 'yung itsura ni Claudius kanina sa office-- looked like a cat? Hehe.

Okay, natawa ako ro'n.

Betina: That’s so mean, Zen. Haha!

Zen: But you laughed? I don’t mind insulting him as long as it’s true and as long as you’re laughing.

Seven: How sweet. Cats are cute, tho!

Gavin: He called you abusive, Seven. That’s why he never let you come near to his cat. Hahaha! You’re aggressive towards Eli!

Seven: Hey!

Zen: I remembered that.

Seven: Guys, if you’re not a cat lover, you will never understand. I just love to play with her! Hug her... rub my cheeks on her... hug her... run in circles... run around with her in my arms...

Gavin: That’s abusive. Hahahahahalol.

Zen: Leave that thing alone with her owner, Seven.

Zen: Anyways, Betina. What are you doing right now? Did you eat?

Gavin: We ate takoyaki!

Seven: Do you want me to answer that?

Betina: What the heck?!

Seven: Hahahahahahahahahaha! What? I’m not doing anything!