11.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ♤ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Five days had passed faster than either of them had expected. Thankfully, that meant it was finally the day of their trip to the aquarium they both anticipated.

The two other boys were standing outside the entrance of the aquarium beside a field of colorful flowers and a tall metal sculpture of two dolphins as they waited.

"Is Minhyuk still coming?" Hyungwon asked while checking the time on his watch as the cool breeze began blowing in their direction.

"Of course he's still coming. You know he wouldn't miss out on a trip to the aquarium," Changkyun responds while putting his hands in his jacket pocket and looking forward at the parking lot.

After waiting some time, they see a familiar car drive into the parking lot and finding a space.

"There they are," Changkyun announced as his friend got out of the crimson red Jeep Wrangler they arrived in.

"They?" Hyungwon questions seconds before Jooheon steps out of the drivers side causing a sly grin to appear on his face, "Oh I see."

"Hey guys! Sorry we're late," Minhyuk apologized as they finally make their way over.

"I didn't know you were coming Jooheon. Is this like your initiation?" Hyungwon questions in a smile while putting his right arm around Changkyun's shoulders.

"Minhyuk invited me a few days ago. The morning after the party," Jooheon spoke and the group immediately fell silent thinking about everything that happened that night. That night wasn't easy for anyone so whenever it was mentioned the atmosphere became awkward.

Changkyun's face immediately dropped when memories from that night invaded his mind as he recalled the way Minhyuk looked pained and tired; the complete opposite of how he looked before he left the karaoke room that same night.

Upon seeing the look on his best friend's face, Minhyuk spoke again to break the silence, "Initiation?"

"Ya know like an initiation to join this friend group." Hyungwon clarifies.

"Okay Mr. Initiation, what was yours?" Minhyuk asks again while laughing.

"Me? I don't need an initiation, I run this bitch." All eyes were on Hyungwon with smiles and eyebrows raised in question.

He put his hands up in surrender in response to the looks he was receiving, and responded, "Okay. I guess my initiation can be the first night Changkyun and I fu-" He spoke until his last words were cut short when Changkyun slapped his right arm.

"Oh you were right, i'm definitely not gonna get used to it," Jooheon stated in a chuckle.

Hearing Jooheon's words, Hyungwon shrugged his shoulders before speaking again, "I mean, you asked."

"I apologize for my dumbass boyfriend," Changkyun spoke after letting out a long sigh.

As they finally walked inside, they were immediately met with two tall tanks filled with fish that were swimming slowly and peacefully through the water. The only lights in the hallway were around the tanks containing the fish causing the room to be filled with a calming atmosphere.