4.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ♤ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Minhyuk was sitting in a room, colorful lights bouncing off the wall as he was scrolling through his phone, humming along to the preview of the song playing on the screen while waiting for his friends to come back. He checked the time as a result of getting impatient. 4:07 pm.

The door swung open right as Minhyuk's phone vibrated from a new message. He decided not to read the message as Minhyuk finds it rude to use your phone while there is company. He placed the phone faced down on the light brown wooden table in front of them.

"Finally!" Minhyuk exclaims as the boys walk in one behind the other as they giggle, "What were you guys doing in there?"

"Well-" Changkyun started to speak before he was cut off by Minhyuk's words.

"Nevermind. Knowing you, you'd give me all the details." Minhyuk says while moving aside, giving the two boys room to sit.

"The way you thought we did anything but use the restroom. I worry for your mind, Minhyuk." Hyungwon laughed

"You worry for my mind? Your boyfriend only talks dirty!" He says to the tall boy letting out a chuckle.

"I would know." The tall boy smirks as Changkyun gives him a wink.

"Please stop." He says while giving a fake gag at the other boys.

"Okay, who's singing first?" Hyungwon asks looking between the two boys.

"I'll go first but we need a bet so we can make it more fun." Changkyun lifts an eyebrow and smiles at the others.

"Oh goodness." The oldest boy rolls his eyes.

"How about loser has to buy drinks later?" Hyungwon recommends while handing Changkyun the mic.

"Not too late though cause i'm going somewhere later." Minhyuk says while looking at the at the screen.

"Where are you going?" Changkyun asks in surprise.

"A party."

"You're going to a party? What is this boy doing to you?"

"Yes and he isn't doing anything. He practically bribed me."

"Are you feeling okay?" Changkyun asks while putting his hand on Minhyuk's forehead, checking to see if he's sick.

"I'm fine! Hurry up and pick a song!" Minhyuk says with a smile while lifting Changkyun's small hand off of this forehead while trying to ignore the constant buzzing from his phone.

"Whatever you say." Changkyun responds raising an eyebrow.

"What guy? Minhyuk has a guy? What?" Hyungwon asks in disbelief.

"He's just a friend I met a few months ago."

"Actually, they introduced themselves to each other months ago but they only started hanging out recently and Minhyuk called him a friend by the third day." The youngest boy responds with a smirk.

"You called him a friend after three days? It took you three months to call me a friend but it took him three days?" The tallest boy said slightly offended.

"Changkyun please pick a song." Minhyuk said, trying to change the topic. Changkyun immediately picks a song at Minhyuk's request and the instrumental began not long after.

"Oh i've been ignored. Minhyuk can you at least answer your phone? The noise is bugging me." Hyungwon says while handing Minhyuk his phone that was resting on the wooden table in front of them.