"Bitch—" Naomi tilted her head, as Azryah gave her a challenging look.

"Nah, you girls can shake some ass for us another day. We finna ride out on 2049. Trevor is really sure he's about to take mine and Reg's top spot with James." Amari interjected, patting his reigning teammate.

"He's on his way, we sure as hell ain't losin'," James scoffed from across the table.

"Y'all are always playing Rush, when you gon' get your own whips?" Naomi rolled her eyes.

"Soon, soon." Reggie hummed. "Gotta practice how I'm gonna pull you in my Audi, ya' know."

She scoffed, although moved by his flirting, "Nigga, please." She dismissively flapped her hand in Reggie's face, as he sneakily snaked an arm around her waist.

"Yap, yap, yap, I'on care! My song is almost finished! Renee, come on! We're gonna have to convince Shontelle to play it again." Azryah squeezed past James sitting beside her and pulled Renee with her.

Renee stumbled, "But, Azzie, I can't—"

As the girls joined the rolling congregation, the remaining four friends watched them skate like naturals—well, mostly Azryah, while Renee struggled with her balance. The song gracefully transitioned to Will Smith's 'Gettin' Jiggy Wit It' and the girls spun wildly to the beat.

Two of the young men stared with their mouths agape. Moreau couldn't seem to take his eyes off of how Azryah's hips moved in her low rise jeans, swinging her head of dreadlocks without a care in the world. Anderson struggled to look away from her, himself. Aside from the fact that he liked Renee, he was certainly infatuated with what he knew he could never have with Azryah.

Once the girls disappeared in the circle of skaters, James faced his friends once more, almost snapped from a trance instantly. "So, the arcade?" he suggested.

"Let's go," Reggie encouraged. Naomi huffed.

"Y'all aren't really 'bouta leave me on my own, are you?"

"Precisely." James widely smiled, imitating a posh accent and springing to his feet. Naomi scoffed in exasperation.

"You motherfuckas!" James sweetly waved, as Amari walked ahead. Reggie was about to climb out of the booth, but quickly slid back. He hastily placed a gentle kiss on Naomi's cheek. She was glad her dark skin concealed the heat rushing to her cheeks.

She giggled girlishly and shoved him away, "You the biggest motherfucker outta all of y'all, get outta here!" He chuckled, as he left her lonely in the booth, but giddy as hell.

🎆
𝖏𝖚𝖐𝖊 𝖏𝖆𝖒
❝ 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐋𝐃𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❞

𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼, 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼, 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝟮𝗽 𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼!

𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲! 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀. 𝗶'𝗺 𝗮𝗻 '𝟬𝟯 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮, 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵—𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀.
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲!
𝗶'𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻' 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝗼𝗵 𝗺𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘄𝗱...
𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆!

𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿?

𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿?

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀!
𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 & 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀!
~𝐠𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬.