Chapter Eight

Start bij het begin

Adrienne Bailon Engaged to Seo-jin Lee – See Her Huge Diamond Ring!

Bailon and Lee went public with their relationship in April

Adrienne Bailon is engaged!

The Real co-host announced on Friday that boyfriend Seo-jin Lee had asked for her hand in marriage, and she showed off her massive engagement ring on social media.

Kudos to Lee for picking one of the most romantic spots to pop the question. It appears Lee proposed at home in California.

Bailon, shared a picture of her new diamond ring.

The former Cheetah Girl and Lee went public with their relationship in April, months after dating privately for nine months.

The couple has a twelve year age difference.

=•=•=•=

672,582 likes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

672,582 likes

adriennebailon When your fiancé makes your favorite 😻 🍓 Strawberry Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich!

View all 1,488 comments

cecegutierrez Lil baby face

=•=•=•=

Today, Adrienne is filming a YouTube video with her mother and Seo-Jin.

"What's up everyone?! It is competition time. We are about to see who knows me better." Adrienne said, looking at the camera.

The camera pans out and shows Adrienne's mother and Seo-jin with Adrienne sitting in between them.

"My beautiful mother, Mida, or my amazing fiancé, Seo-jin." Adrienne said as she lays over and wraps a arm around her mother then she does the same with Seo-jin.

"Guys, no cheating. Are you up for the challenge?" Adrienne asked.

Mida chuckles as Seo-jin nods his head.

"I'm up for it." Seo-jin answered.

"We are." Mida added.

"Here we go!" Adrienne exclaimed as upbeat music start playing.

"You know I'm not nervous at all because I know her mom is going to cheat and also because I really think that her mom is going to win, so I have very low expectations." Seo-jin said.

"Why do you think she's gonna win?" Adrienne asked.

"Because she has at least a twenty-something advantage. She knows you better than you know you." Seo-jin answered.

"I do have an advantage on you." Mida said.

"But I feel like these questions are kind of current." Adrienne said.

"Okay, so I might not—" Mida was about to say but Adrienne talked over her.

"You're with me everyday, well almost everyday, I don't let you breathe, we are stuck together. So, I don't know." Adrienne said as she placed a arm over Seo-jin's shoulder.

"And I have seen your moments also, so." Mida said.

"What do you mean?" Adrienne asked.

"But you also talk to your mom every single day." Seo-jin said.

"That is true." Adrienne said, nodding her head.

"So, let's go." Seo-jin said.

"So here are the rules: I'm going to ask them a question, they are both going to go to their sides, no peeking, no cheating, and they are each going to write down their answer. Then, I am going to say the correct answer, and they will reveal their boards, and we will see if anybody got the right answer." Adrienne said.

"Okay." Mida said.

"Does that make sense?" Adrienne asked.

"It makes sense, baby." Seo-jin replied.

"Boom. Ready?" Adrienne asked.

"Yup." Mida replied.

"First question. What was my first pet?" Adrienne asked.

"What kind of pet?" Seo-jin asked.

"What was my first pet. What kind of animal, pets are normally animals. What kind of animal did I have as my very first pet, for bonus points you can say what the animal's name was. Tell me when you're done." Adrienne replied.

Mida and Seo-jin wrote down their answers on their boards.

"Are you done, mom?" Adrienne asked.

"Hmm." Mida answered.

"Okay, everyone, boards down, my first pet was a hamster, and his name was Coco. Reveal." Adrienne said.

Mida revealed her board first.

Adrienne pointed to the board.

"Coco, hamster." Adrienne said then she looked over at Seo-jin's board.

"A dog named Wednesday." Seo-jin said.

"That was my second pet!" Adrienne exclaimed. Adrienne looked over at her mother." So how did Coco die?" She asked as her mother erased her board.

"He was just old, and he died." Mida answered.

"Okay, Coco wasn't running on his hamster wheel no more. He died, and instead of telling us that Coco died, my father, who was a lab technician and worked with animals decided he would try to trick us and bring home a different animal, and just act like, oh look at Coco. But the man brought home a guinea pig instead." Adrienne said.

"Yes." Mida said.

"A huge guinea pig, and we're like, "Where's Coco?" Adrienne asked, dramatically.

"We're not having that." Mida said.

"No, we're not having that guinea pig, we wanted Coco back." Adrienne said.

They continued the game and at the end Seo-jin ended up winning the game. Seo-jin won because he got ten points over Mida, who had seven points.

Adrienne was proud that Seo-Jin knows her so well.