Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One | Winnie Harlow & Seo Woo-jin

Chapter One - Stage One : Denial

September 2019

170,877 likes

winnieharlow One of my favourite shots from my @kkwbeauty x Winnie campaign! This beat! These Natural baby hairs! 😂😍 this look was created by wetting Atelier & Confidence to create a line in the crease💖 @hoshounkpatin @rebekahaladdin

View all 645 comments

masterwoojin Perfect beauty ❤️😍

farrytheemc Continue to teach young ladies that with scars they are still beautiful💯☺️😍💯🙏👏👏

--W--

143,973 likes

143,973 likes

winnieharlow Too much fun at the @kkwbeauty x Winnie collab dinner 💖 available now at kkwbeauty.com

View all 491 comments

masterwoojin 🔥❤️😍⭐️

simi.kowalski 🔥🔥🔥🔥

stevensondavy 😎😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

--W--

Liked by winnieharlow, masterwoojin, kimkardashian and 1,000,000 others

sinteriaeastwood @kkwbeauty x @winnieharlow collaboration dinner 💕 available now at kkwbeauty.com

View all 6,711 comments

winnieharlow Baddies 💕

kimkardashian 😍❤️

masterwoojin 😻😻😻😻

jessicah_o my cuties ❤️

blacchyna ❤️

--W--

Kim Kardashian West Hosts a Private Dinner to Celebrate the Launch of Her New KKW Beauty Collection

Late last night, fashion's finest had more than the end of New York Fashion Week to celebrate: Kim Kardashian West gathered an intimate group of friends at L'Avenue at Saks to toast her new KKW Beauty collection in collaboration with model Winnie Harlow.

"Winnie was someone I always called for advice," explains Kardashian West of her supermodel friend Harlow. "I first called her for some autoimmune advice, and she's been such a great friend." The collection, which launches today on KKWBeauty.com, features a 12-pan palette with shimmering jewel-toned shadows, three glitter lip glosses, and a multi-use dual bronzing highlighter. "She knew exactly what she wanted," says Kardashian West, clad in a dazzling vintage Versace miniskirt. "I was so excited about that because I wanted it to be her vision."

Guests included Paris Hilton, Blac Chyna, Sinteria Eastwood, Ara Moon, Jessi, La La Anthony, and Patrick Starr, who, after a cocktail hour in the Parisian restaurant's chalet-inspired lounge, moved to a private dining space to nibble on tuna tartare, curried sea bass, and crispy pomme frites-mais oui!

The single long table was lined with arrangements of light pink roses, and before saying goodbye, the beauty moguls toasted their guests with Champagne and trays of Pierre Hermé macarons-a reason to celebrate indeed.

--W--

Walking out of the elevator, Winnie rolled her eyes as she listened to Jessi and Chyna going on and on about a some new kpop idol.

They'd been entertaining her with the kpop idol's dance moves ever since they'd stepped into the elevator in the lobby.

As they walked towards Winnie's apartment door, she noticed a bouquet of flowers sitting proudly in the center of her doorstep, and raised an eyebrow in surprise.

She slowly slid her bag off her shoulder, onto the floor, as she suspiciously eyed the extravagant bouquet. When she glanced up at Jessi and Chyna, they looked confused.

"Who sent you flowers?" Chyna asked.

"I don't know." Winnie answered as she picked up the card that had come with the flowers and frowned.

"Who is it from?" Jessi asked.

Winnie rolled her eyes.

"It's from Woo-jin." Winnie replied.

Winnie picked up the flowers and unlocked her apartment door and walked in followed by Jessi and Chyna.

"He's been trying to get your attention ever since you two had that one night stand." Chyna said.

"It's annoying. I didn't even know he had feelings for me. I wouldn't had sex with him if I had known." Winnie said.

"Girl, I remembered you used to have a crush on him so why not give him a chance." Jessi said.

"That was a long time ago, Jessi." Winnie said.

"Nah baby, feelings don't just disappear." Jessi said.

"I think she's scared." Chyna said.