Part 12

Nobody's P.O.V.
Laurel and Caitlin were heartbroken... they thought that the men they loved chose other people and that just destroyed them. Until they saw Barry and Oliver walk back into the cortex. Barry and Oliver both said "Can we talk?". The girls nodded and followed the guys into separate rooms.

Caitlin's P.O.V
I was heartbroken that Barry chose Iris, I was so angry and sad. I wanted to ask Barry why? But he cut me off. "Cait I can see your sad and I want you to know that it's not you think!". I said then "Well then what is it Barry??". He takes a deep breath and says " It's you Cait. It's always been you, I may not of always known it but now I do. I love you, more than anything else. I wish I would've realized it when we first met because we could've already had a family. If you still want me, I wouldn't be happier to spend the rest of my life with you". I couldn't believe my ears BARRY ALLEN loves me, loves me!!! I didn't even respond, I just pulled him in for a very passionate kiss. He kissed me back, this kiss was even better than the one after or date. It was the best kiss I've ever had and I never wanted it to end. When we took a breather I whispered "I love you too, Barry Allen so so so much".

Laurel's P.O.V
After I walked into the lounge with Oliver I was boiling was anger and sadness. After all the times Oliver told me he loved me and now he chooses Felicity. I thought I knew him better than my own name but I guess not. Oliver looked at me and smiled. I wanted to smack the smile off his face... and that's exactly what I did! He looked at me and yelled "Ouch!". He said "Laurel it's not what you think! I didn't choose Felicity". All I could says was "What?". He goes " I choose you Laurel, I'll tell you as many times as you need to hear it but I love you! I love you more than anyone in the world. I always have and always will love you and only you Dinah Laurel Lance. You know me better than your own name and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and build a family with you. I love you". I didn't know what to say all I could muster was "really? Only me forever?". He smiled and said "Only you forever and ever". So we had a passionate kiss that was hot and amazing and some many other things all at once. I knew this is where I'm suppose to be. 

Will they live happily ever after?