Part 8

Thanks for reading!!! Now on to the dates...

Oliver's P.O.V
We got to the restaurant in Central City, it was fancy and elegant which is exactly what Laurel deserved. We started our small talk and just talked and ate and talked some more. Of course we had now wine because of Laurel's problem in the past. I then said " You always are but you look exceptionally stunning tonight Laurel". She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and smiled. " Can I add how much I love your smile... you might not think so but thinking about you and your smile save me on the island". We kept talking and then finished desserts so I walked her home. As we got to the door Laurel unlocked it and turned to me and said " Thanks for an amazing date Ollie, it was the best time I've had in a long time". As she said this she crashed her lips in to mine. I hesitated before I leaned in for more. I forgot how good her lips tasted and I wanted more. So we backed into her apartment and on to the couch. We didn't go all the way but it was still perfect in every way.

Barry's P.O.V
I wanted to make this date memorable for Cait so we walked to the beach where I set up a gazebo with lights, candles and flowers. Cait looked at me and said " Bar this is beautiful, I love it!". I took her hands and pulled her to the table and pulled out her chair. I sat across from her and couldn't get over how beautiful she was. We talked and enjoyed the dinner I made for her. I was falling in love but still had Iris slightly on my mind. We continued to talk and eat and drink wine. After we were done we walked back to Cait'a apartment hand in hand. As she unlocked her door she turned around not realizing how closely I was standing behind her. She was so close I could feel her breath on my lips. So I slowly leaned in closer and she pulled me in the rest of the way. It was one of best kisses I had, her lips we sweet and we stood like that for awhile before we pulled away with a grin.

Felicity's P.O.V 30minutes before the guys dates.
Iris had come over because we both knew tonight was Barry and Oliver's dates with Laurel and Caitlin. We were both nervous thinking the guys we loved were on dates with others. We knew we had to make our dates way better than theirs.  Iris then said " We should go spy on their dates". After thinking  I agreed and hacked into their phones to find them. Then we left...
The next part we will see Iris and Felicity spying on the guys for a tiny bit and then see them them get ready for theirs.