[ the sorcerer - sentient being. ]

Start from the beginning

when did you sit down?

[ sit up and eat. ]

you took a bite out of your eggs, and it barely tasted like anything. it didn't taste like anything at all.

[ it tasted delicious. ]

[ mammon's food always looked bland, but it was worth it in the end. ]

you inhaled and took another bite.

your vision fades to black.

..rad? why're you at rad?

[ you walked here with the brothers, didn't you? ]

no, you swear you-

[ look, the bell rung, time to head to class. ]

no bell could be heard, but you shut up and listened anyways.

"ah, [ name ]?"

..that was your name.

you paused in your steps, turning around to see a white haired male.

solomon.

"oh, hey solomon." you waved towards him, and he smiled.

he was an enigma, you didn't really get him, but you still gravitated towards him.

anytime you tried talking to him however, something would always butt in, whether it's one of the brother's needing assistance or class pulling you away from each other.

"i was just wondering, are you alright?" solomon tilted his head slightly, his smile fell into a soft frown. "you haven't been looking all that upbeat lately."

"ah, i'm fine! studying really hits hard on the brain." you waved him off, solomon only nodded, and you doubt that he believed you.

"let's take a short walk?" solomon offered, and you smiled, agreeing with him.

[ the devildom streets were partially empty, consdering everyone was at school. ]

but you saw nobody in the halls except for you and solomon.

you both stopped at a bench, sitting down before solomon turned to you.

"anyways, i wanted to talk to you about something." solomon began.

[ how strange. ]

"yeah? go ahead." you nodded, allowing him to move forward.

"so.. i discovered something.. weird." the sorcerer looked to the side, internally conflicting with himself.

"you can tell me, i'm good at keeping secrets." you lightheartedly joked, hearing solomon chuckle a bit before shaking his head.

"have you seen this 'settings' app?" solomon raised his ddd, his eyes setting directly onto you.

[ you froze. ]

[ "no, not at all." you state, shrugging. ]

solomon looked up, inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly, before looking down at you.

"ah.. guess i've been seeing things, huh?" solomon tried smiling, but dropped it immediately.

"..listen.. i think.. i think we're-"

your vision turned darker, and his voice grew quieter.

"...no! w...wait, i didn't get to-"

[ man, history was boring. ]

[ the school bell rung once more, and you exited your classes, heading back to the house of lamentation. ]