[ lust - backstage pass ]

[ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ; ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ]
[ ɪᴅᴏʟ!ᴀsᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀɢᴇ ᴘᴀss ]

you were walking out of RAD, when solomon, simeon, and luke approached you.

"hey, [ name ]!" simeon started, and you nodded, then you turned to solomon, who had four tickets in his hand, four golden tickets in his other hand.

"one of my friends gave me these, they wanted to let me enjoy these." solomon explained.

you tilted your head.

"but, what are these?" you took a ticket, inspecting it closer, until you saw the words the tickets said, 'famous demons' and 'vip'.

"it's a-" you squealed, cutting solomon off.

"it's a vip pass!! oh my diavolo! thank you solomon!" you jumped to hug solomon.

"he-hey! don't forget demons are scums!" luke yelled, trying to remind you.

"they seem very excited." simeon laughed, while patting luke's head.

"come on, guys! we have to come, and that means you, luke." you said, huffing at luke.

"i'm not going to go!" luke argued.

"hey, come on. micheal didn't let you down here just to be a chihuahua." you scolded luke.

"hey! i am NOT  a chihuahua! and stop leaning down to look at me! i am not a child!" luke pouted.

"he's still going, right?" you gazed up at simeon and solomon.

solomon and simeon looked kind of surprised, your face sort of drifted into a more, creepy smile.

"gah! s-stop looking at them like that!" luke said, looking at your expression.

"so you're going?" you tilted your head at luke, he nodded.

your attitude was a huge shift, and you were now happy again.

"yes! okay, guys! class is about to start, see you!" you waved, skipping away.

"we have no choice, right?" solomon looked at simeon, simeon only nodded.

"this is so not fair." luke pouted.

after class, you four went to the famous demons auditorium, it was larger than you expected.

you were there eariler, because you all had the vip passes.

they were doing a vip question and answer (q&a), it was a lot of fun, seeing the boys joke around with each other.

a demon walked up to the stand, tapping the microphone, before leaning down, getting close to the mic.

"have you read fanfiction about yourself?" the demon asked.

you saw the boys were hesitating to answer that question.

lucifer choked on his water he was drinking, mammon's mouth was just opened, he was fairly red.

levi was also blushing fairly, satan put a hand on his forehead.

beel tilted his head, confused about what the demon said, because belphie covered his ears.

asmodeus, however, he smirked, rising up from his seat.

your heart fluttered, you always liked asmodeus, even though people say he's 'overrated' but still, you couldn't help it.