[ the sorcerer - sentient being. ]

remastered.

[ brackets like these ] is the narrator speaking

you weren't staring in.

you were staring out.

the night 'sky' was a portal, of some sorts. it warped and shifted everytime your eyes looked up.

you can't see it, but it's in the corner of your eyes, just out of your reach as you turn your head, and it disappears once more.

you know something—someone—was watching you.

it was a burning sensation you wanted to get rid of.

but, no one comments on it. so you don't.

....

it was an accident, you promised.

you were lying in bed, scrolling through your ddd. however, there was a different app you've never seen before.

a 'settings' app, you've never downloaded any apps, they've downloaded themselves for your convience.

curiously, you tapped on it. before something.. odd, appeared infront of you.

a control panel.

you sat up, scanning the gray panel infront of you, it floated ominously, like it was begging to be used.

sadly, you gave into the temptation, just this once.

..character files.

you felt sick to your stomach.

files about all your friends, it had everything about them. their attributes, their personalities.

the brothers were there, luke, simeon, god, even diavolo and his butler.

one thing stood out, though.

a single, red button.

delete.

you felt shivers spring all around your body, and before you could blink, the control panel disappeared, and the burning sensation was back.

you grabbed your ddd off your nightstand, and turned it on, swiping through your apps.

the settings app was gone.

and your vision was gone, too.

..when did it become morning?

[ a knock was heard from your door. ]

..you didn't hear anything.

[ i said, a knock was heard from your door. ]

you got up, and walked over to investigate the noise.

it was mammon, he looked worried, and started to chastise you, hiding his true feelings with an angered look.

"whatever, let's just go eat breakfast." mammon sighed, before walking off.

you swore he disappeared before he turned the corner.

[ he turned the corner, what're you talking about? ]

you followed mammon towards the kitchen, and saw everyone else waiting for you.

a couple of 'good mornings' were shsred, before breakfast was laid out on the table.

did it look more bland than usual?

[ it's mammon's turn to cook, that's why. ]

it looked like cardboard, you poked it with your fork.

when were you holding a fork?