[ wrath - "who are you again?" ]

[ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ; ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ]
[ ɪᴅᴏʟ!sᴀᴛᴀɴ x sʜʏ!ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ "ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?" ]

you were a shy, quiet demon, you never liked concerts, they were loud, and they were screaming at the most weirdest moments.

you liked libraries. they were definitely way better, and they knew you, so it was a plus.

you walked into your favorite place, the royal library. there wasn't many people there, since there was a concert with the famous demons.

the demon librarian her name was madam olovaid waved at you, and then smiled.

you smiled back, and walked towards them.

"hello, [ name ], are you here to find a new book?" she sounded very formal, but she was actually pretty childish, when she wasn't at work.

"yeah, i'm finished with this other book." you nodded, and slid the five hundred paged book towards her, and she smiled.

"my oh my, do you have that much free time in your hands?" she asked you, and took the book, placing it away from your vision.

"yeah.. the tasks are easy, and there's nothing better to do." you sheepishly smiled.

"well, what about concerts?" she asked you, and you immediately shook your head left to right.

"they give me a headache." you groan, just thinking about the loud fans screaming.

"ah, what a wise demon." she smiled, and ruffled your hair.

you chuckled quietly, and then waved bye to her, walking towards the massive bookshelves, looking for a nice, interesting, thick book.

you heard the entrance doors open, and someone with a black hat and a face mask walked in, madam oloviad waved at them, and they waved back.

they walked over to you, but then they started to stare and stare at the bookshelves.

you felt dumb, you really thought they were gonna walk up to you, until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

you looked over.

"hello." they greeted, and you only smiled, and waved slightly.

"i was trying to figure out, which one is better?" they showed you two books, one of them is a book you never knew, it had a blue book cover, and a dragon which was colored gold, and in a golden circle.

the other book, however, was the exact book you finished today.

your eyes brighten up, and your quickly pointed to the same book you finished.

"ah, thank you." they told you, and put the other book back into the shelf.

you grabbed a fairly short book, and walked over to the mini areas to sit and read.

you sunk back into the couch, and started to read the two hundred paged book.

'the black cat swiftly jumped onto the shelf. while white cat angrily meowed; "hey, minnie! i never even said start!", minnie laughed.
"oh, come on, cracker, lighten up!" minnie hopped down, and then walked over to cracker, who was licking his fur.'

you were cut off by someone asking you a question.

"oh, what are you reading now?" you jumped, and then looked over, you saw the same person.

"o-oh.. this?" you closed the book, holding the page you were on with you fingers.

"it's just a fictional book about cats." your cheeks started to turn pink.