[ lust - closet hide-out. ]

[ ᴀsᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴇ-ᴏᴜᴛ ]

side note: you haven't met asmodeus yet

you walked in the mall, not looking for anything in particular, just trying to roam around.

"oh my diavolo! it's asmodeus!" a demon yelled, attracting a lot of attention.

one of those people who was attracted to the voice was, you.

you shrugged it off, though.

thinking that the boy isn't anything special.

until you saw, let's say, about everybody in the mall ran past you, you quickly looked up. and saw the person they were crowding.

only for a split second.

however, you clearly remember all those details.

his hair, his eyes, his smile.

it clear to you that he's hot.

he's majorly hot.

although you not being confident, you just hid away, going to a clothing rack and pretending to look at the clothes.

"i don't really think you're looking for baby clothing, or do you have one?" a sweet, flirty voice called out.

"wait, huh?" you realize you were actually in the baby clothes section.

"you weren't trying to hide your beautiful self from me? right?" the boy said.

you finally looked over to see who the boy was.

to your surprise, it was surprisingly the boy you found hot.

"come on, i know you find me attractive, i mean, the world adores me!" he smiled.

'so this guy is popular, and a narcissist' you shivered at your thought.

"i'm asmodeus, sweetie, don't go forgetting it." asmodeus patted your head.

"see you, kitten." asmodeus waved, and walked in the crowd of people.

you dashed out of the mall, buying nothing, and not caring who saw you.

you ran over to the house of lamentation, huffing, and panting.

"what're ya doin'!? dinner almost starts!" mammon yelled, seeing you leaning over on a nearby tree.

"c'mon! i've been waitin' for your slow butt!" mammon dragged you inside.

"we meet again, kitten." a familar voice you heard.

"no.." you gasped.

and there he was, asmodeus.

sitting right next to satan. waving at you seductively.

"how come none of you guys told me this guy was gonna be here?!" you grabbed mammon and whispered in his ear.

"what do ya mean?! that's our brother!" mammon shouted a bit too loud.

you froze in disbelief.

"ahh, mammon, i think you broke them~" asmodeus teased.

you finally started to move again, and you sighed.

"okayy.." you groaned, and sat down next to mammon.

after the awkward dinner, you walked into your room.

the smell of roses greeted you.

"wait.." you realize something.

you weren't in your actual room.