[ greed - love for an assassian. ]

[ ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ x ᴀssᴀssɪɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀssᴀssɪɴ ]
[ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀssᴀssɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ]

i know i said these oneshots dont correlate to one another, but here me out

after that little incident with mammon, you would always sneak into his room and chat with him, after your ankle healed, of course.

"psst, mammon!" you called out, knocking on mammon's window.

"hm..? oh, [ name ]!" mammon smiled, helping you inside his room.

you dropped the request to kill mammon, and ultimately dropped being a full time assassin.

you now work as a model for majolish along side mammon, so it was an excuse to go see him over and over.

mammon never found out about you trying to murder him, and you are kinda scared of him finding out about that.

you're scared of him leaving you. but then again, wouldn't you leave someone who was trying to kill you?

you can't hold back your feelings for mammon, with out a doubt you've fallen for him.

mammon naively nursed you back to health, without knowing what was in for him. and you felt horrible for never repaying him in any type of way.

"man, that shift at majolish was tiring!" you yawned, flopping onto mammon's bed.

"it's your fault for doing over time! who knows, ya should've been smarter." mammon grinned, and you rolled your eyes, too lazy to fight back.

"oi! ya fallin asleep already?" mammon poked your shoulder.

"lucifer might see you, then he'll kill me.." he mumbled to himself, then got up to lock his door.

"i guess that should keep him out.. unless he breaks down the door." mammon shivered as he thought of that.

"your bed is so warm.." you softly mumbled.

"mammon, lay down next to me. it's soo warm!" you commanded, patting the spot next to you.

mammon blushed as he slowly laid down with you, the bed sinking with him.

"see..? it really is warm." you commented, smiling as you see mammon trying to hold back every shade of red in history.

"c'mere, mammon. you feel warm, too." you smiled, inching closer to mammon.

"what're y-ya doi-doing?!" mammon asked, flustered.

"making a move, dumbass." you lazily smiled.

you both were interrupted by a knock on mammon's door.

"awh, shit." you grumbled.

"mammon, dinner is ready." satan said.

"awhh.. dinner already?" you grumbled, backing away from mammon.

mammon missed your warmth already, and didn't want you to leave his room.

"i guess i'll just hide in your room." you suggested.

he just nodded his head, you hid inside his closet, and mammon went to his door unlocking it to reveal satan waiting for him.

"what're you doing? let's go." satan said, and mammon followed behind.

after at least thirty minutes of just chilling in mammon's room, and possibly pretending to drive in mammon's car that's randomly in his room, he finally came back.

"oh, there you are! i thought you fell out through a window." you shook your head.

"hey! i'm not that clumsy." mammon grumbled.

"anyway, shall we continue the cuddling session?" you asked, hopping onto the bed.

"wha-what?! we were cuddling!?" mammon yelled.

"shh!! keep your voice down." you hushed mammon, before laying down onto his bed.

"what cologne do you use? i'm asking because why does it smell so strong?" you asked.

"i use the one and only devilish number five!" mammon smugly said.

"uhh.. why did you sound so smug saying that..?" you asked.

mammon's d.d.d pinged, and when he looked. he paled.

"[ name ], lucifer is doing a surprise inspection!" mammon yelled.

"quick! i'll jump out of your window and hide in that tree." you suggested.

you hopped onto the branches, slowly working your way around the trunk, before settling yourself on a thick branch, never letting go.

you can hear the commotion, but you can't see it.

you heard a door open, and some foot steps clicking across the floor.

"hm? mammon, why is your window opened? leaves from that tree can get inside." lucifer states, before shutting your entrance to mammon's room closed.

"awh shit." you grumbled.

muffled voices could be heard from mammon's closed window.

"i suppose there's nothing here." lucifer said.

and then there was silence.

mammon quickly opened the window door, and gestured you to come inside.

you slowly stepped onto the branches, while so called hugging the trunk of the tree.

you stepped off the tree, and mammon helped you inside.

"phew." you said, wiping nonexistent sweat off your face.

"that was so close! we could've easily been caught." mammon commented.

"i guess lucifer was being dumb now." mammon laughed.

you froze as you saw the figure standing behind mammon, they were clearly angry, as they were in their demon form.

"hah.. hah.. mammon..." you trailed off.

mammon noticed your pale face, and turned around.

lucifer towered over mammon with ease, and mammon yelped slightly.

"mammon, who is this?" lucifer asked.

"it's [ name ]! a friend of mine!" mammon defended you.

"how did they even get back inside.." lucifer trailed off as he laid eyes on the window.

he sighed, then looked at you.

lucifer remembered your face all too well.

ah, yes. you were on the list of assassins, retired assassins.

lucifer kept a harsh eye on you, but sighed.

"just.. just don't think of any funny business." he grumbled, before stepping out his room.

"soo.." you said, fiddling with your thumbs.

"wanna makeout?" you jokingly asked.

mammon blushed as he looked up at you.

"a-act-actually??" mammon asked.

"i was joking." you laughed, but your laughter was replaced by a sadistic grin.

"or.. was i?" you asked again.

then you and mammon had a makeout session.

aaaa its almost 1 but gotta post another chapter of mammon before ending mammon week :((