[ greed - pocky make outs. ]

[ ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ᴘᴏᴄᴋʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛs ]

i decided to merge these oneshots!
this requested oneshot was made by @intynidad and @x0reo0reozx

you opened a bag of pocky, and started to munch on the edible chocolate covered stick.

diavolo wanted to try some snacks from the human world, so you had a lot of snacks from there.

diavolo then found daiso, and he went havoc there.

so you came back with many erasers that looked like food, animals, toys, instruments, and more.. and also actual food.

the ones you really enjoyed were pocky, probably a nice snack to try if you're kinda hungry.

you push the cafeteria doors open, and saw mammon, looking around.

the moment he saw you, his face sort of lighten up, and he rushed towards you.

"oi! [ name ]! ya can't make THE great mammon wait around like that!" mammon huffed, you took it as him saying; 'where were ya? i got worried!'

"sorry, sorry, i just got these snacks from the human world." you showed mammon the snacks.

mammon shook that off, and you both started to walk around rad, talking about nonsense, probably getting a little bit in trouble.

you both made your way to a bench, sitting down and eating snacks.

you pulled out some more pocky, and tapped mammon's shoulder.

"hm? what do ya need?" he asked, you placed the pocky near mammon's mouth.

"wanna play a game?" you asked him.

"eh? what does a chocolate covered stick have to do with a game?" he asked, pushing the pocky aside.

you sigh, and gestured the pocky towards his mouth again.

"bite." you told him.

mammon's mouth took a bit of the pocky.

you then processed to bite on the pocky as well.

mammon never made a move, and you mentally facepalmed. and bit the pocky again.

mammon pulled away.

"oi! what's the big idea?!" mammon yelled, a tint of pink growing around his cheeks.

you took the pocky out of your mouth.

"let's try this again." you groan, and place the pocky back in your mouth, eating it whole.

you pulled out a brand new pocky, and placed it in mammon's mouth, you followed after.

"bite." you ordered him.

he bit the crunchy stick, and you did the same.

he paused, but you encouraged him.

"come on, bite it." you said to him.

mammon and you kept on biting that one edible stick.

your noses brushed up against each other, and mammon was offically red.

you never took another bite, before mammon sealed the gap between you and him.

you felt mammon press up against you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

his kiss was gentle, but rough at the same time, he was very inexperienced, as you could tell with his sloppy movements, but you looked past that.

he bit your lip, and drew out blood making you groan.

mammon smirked into the kiss, before his tongue entered your own mouth.

you pulled away, and looked up at mammon, who was chewing on the last piece of pocky.

"let's go to class now, lunch is almost over." he suggested, feeling his bulge press tightly against his pants.

your mouth opened slightly.

"don't act like nothing happened!"

after class, you and mammon went to your room.

you pushed mammon onto the bed, and went on top of him.

you locked lips again, stealing another kiss from the white haired male.

mammon groaned as you felt his bulge waiting be relieved. you smirked, and dipped back down.

mammon started to kiss your neck, trying to find the sweet spot.

you whimper as you felt his lips graze your sensitive spot.

mammon claimed victory by sucking on that spot, making you let out a soft moan.

he sucked until there was a red spot, leaving a hickey on you.

your knee pressed against his bulge, making him moan quite loudly, until you cover his mouth.

"shh, if you continue, lucifer might be an audience member." you smile, seeing mammon close his mouth.

"good boy." you praised him, patting his head.

mammon's pants begain to felt tight, you noticed that change very quickly.

"an excited one, aren't you?" you teased, making mammon turn red.

you giggle, kissing his forehead.

"how many rounds can you last?" you asked.

"we'll be here for a while."