22||Black Lake!🧺

Start from the beginning

"You are made of kittens Malfoy!"-He said playfully as he gave a chuckle.

"Malfoy's ain't made of kittens Potter!"-Draco said a little mad.-"I am trying to be friendly over here!"-he was also smirking.

"Let me tell you that these three days without you have been the worst days I have ever had...I kinda missed your sassy comments!"-Harry said .

Draco chuckled.

"Tomorrow we will be going to the Hogsmade to pick some gifts. I got promission ..."-Harry said again.

"Awesome. Will be seeing your stupid face one more day!"-Draco said kinda annoyed.

"I thought you liked my face! What happened to emerald eyes ?"-Harry said laughing.

"I hate you!"

"Me too !"

"I have three days without sleep Potter! Please don't make me push you at the freezing water!"-Draco said shifting his head innocently in Harrys lap.

"Me too...These three days have been super tiring!"-Harry agreed .-"Lets go to our place and take some sleep."

"Good idea!"-Draco said .

They took their shoes and went inside the castle. And used the marauders map  to go to the Room Of Requirements...

The big rocky door opened and they went inside. Draco was busy with his robe when Harry asked something.

"So Top or Bottom?"-Harry said and Draco's eye pupils grew wide.

"What?"-He said trying to remain calm.(Gay panic!😜)

"The bunk bed Draco! Top or Bottom?"-Harry asked his question again.

"It really doesn't matter!"-He said and went to change into his PJ-s

"Just pick a side."-The raven boy said.

"Top I guess!"-Draco said and Harry sat at the lower level bed.

They changed and sat on their beds. The room had overdone her self this time.It was exactly as Harry wished it to be. They said goodnight and fell asleep, for the first time in three day. No nightmares , no insomnia just the two of them.

———

The next morning was silent.They woke up brushed their teeth ,took some sweet warm showers ...and took a look at what the ROR wardrobe had prepared for them. There where a lot of clothes.

"So I will pick your outfit for today!You always wear trash combinations!"-Draco said as he went through the wardrobe. Harry nodded in approval.-"So here!A pair of tight black jeans,and a green hoodie with Slytherins emblem!"

"I am not wearing a Slytherins hoodie!"-Harry said in disapproval.

"Oh come on Harry!It matches your eyes!"-Draco said softly and gave him puppy eyes.

"Don't make that look! You know I cannot say no to those puppy eyes!"-Harry said and took the outfit.-"Okay anyway I will pick your outfit than!"

"Anything for The Chosen One!"-Draco teased.

"Okay here we go. A pair of gray jeans and a Gryffindor hoodie! Than we are even!"-Harry said and tossed him the outfit.

"I hate you Potter!"

"Me more Malfoy!"

"How the fuck do you make it look like a firkin love confession!"-Draco said and Harry burst In laughter.-"Jerk!"

"Git!"

"Fuck you Potter!"

"Gladly!"-Harry said still laughing with tears.

They fought like that until they reached to the Hogsmade entrance. They stooped fighting just to ask about where to go first.

"Where do we start?"-Harry asked Draco for a lead.

"I think we need to Apperate to Diagon Ally and go to Gringot Bank. We need money first."

"Awesome! I also have to leave something important in my vault with that way."-Harry said and Draco got curious.

"You have a vault..?!"-Draco whisper-yelled.

"Yes! I do...I also have incomings every month!Why would you say that?"-Harry said walking in the cold marble floor .-"Draco,I own a frikin house, I take care of my son and I have more money than you think!"

"I never knew that! I am really shocked! And still not believing you.What kind of incomings do you have?"-Draco asked now getting ready to Appearete.

They appirated in front of the Gringots.

"I own 50 % of  the newspaper Quibbler... You know the magazine Luna's father owns...His company was falling apart so I bought half of it. It took a lot of investments and I worked all the summer on it...I have a family to take care of , I have to make sure they live without troubles!"-Harry ended and now Draco was fascinated.

"Harry frikin Potter is in business stuff?! Like for real? I still know nothing about you..."-Draco said and softened his voice at the last sentence.

"Don't be dramatic...Lets go inside."-Harry said and they walked inside the Gringots.

A goblin approached and asked for their keys. Harry took out his little golden key.

"I still think they don't like me because I was the first one to burst inside the vaults uninvited."-Harry whispered at Draco.

"I think they got over it!"-Draco said with a small smirk.

"Follow me!"-The goblin said and they went with him.

After a long ride underground . It was silent and very tense because of the goblin.

They stopped at what looked to be Draco's vault.He went inside. It looked quite big and full of gold.  He definitely was rich as everyone said.

The ride to the Harry's vault was long and they had to go deep in the underground.

"Is your vault buried in Hell? What is taking so long..."-Draco started to complain.

"Patience Draco!"-Harry whisper-yelled.

He huffed and finally they stoped.The door was made of heavy metal and at the top some words where carved. The Potters.

"This is YOUR vault?"-Draco said with a pale face.

"Yea whats wrong."-Harry said a little worried .

The door opened and mountains of money where appeared.

"What the fu..."- Draco almost yelled.

-Facts!-
So that is all for this chapter. I was scrolling through Harry Potter fandom and saw some facts about Harry's wealth. He is a frikin billionaire in wizarding world. He inherited Both Black's and Potter's as the last heir and to consider that both Potters and Blacks where wealthy pure-blood families and Harry owns them all!!!