"Who's that?"

"No one, really," a grin replied.

"If it isn't that mysterious Aussie boy about whom we know literally nothing," Jisoo hummed, dusting her already clean skirt, combined with a meaningful eyebrow rise.

Chaeyoung argued back with a pout, "I'd tell you if it was significant."

But Jisoo's pout was stronger, "Says the girl who looks already hooked up."

"Unnie."

"Anyway how was Joonie oppa's graduation?" the brunette changed the subject.

"I thought you were too salty to talk about it."

"Missing it was the biggest misfortune I've had since Jiwoon's birth," Jisoo replied with dignity, reaching for her lemonade. "They just had to put the most important final of the whole three years in that day. I hate this school."

The younger cooed, "Aww, look at you sulking. You can always watch the recording."

"I know," a glare came. "Now tell me everything."

"Well," Chaeyoung settled better on her chair. "First of all, Joonie oppa was so excited that it was adorable, really. His cheeks were all pink and he was the most handsome in his class and he was glowing. You also should've seen Jin oppa, he was so whipped and proud."

"I bet he was prouder than Joonie oppa's parents," Jisoo smirked.

"He nearly cried with Joonie oppa's mom," the younger giggled.

"No way."

"I bet if he didn't have a reputation to uphold, he really would've cried. But he just hugged her and cheered louder than everyone when Joonie oppa had his speech. It was a bit embarrassing, to be honest."

"Did any of you cry? I bet you did," Jisoo smiled smugly when Chaeyoung got pink a bit.

"I mean, I imagined us up on that stage and it's a normal thing, really!"

"Did Lisa go up to get her diploma?"

"Nah," Chaeyoung clicked her tongue, swirling the straw in her iced mocha. "She wants to join our ceremony. She got hers in private."

"Aww, that's so sweet."

The younger giggled, "Can you believe she became the third in the class, though? In just three months. She's so fucking scary."

"I'm sure the seniors loved it," Jisoo giggled back.

"They were so pissed, it was so funny."

"Well now that it's all over we can take a breath, Jungkook was getting on my nerves."

"He's still salty. Who would've guessed he would be the overly-attached one in the relationship?"

"He should be fine now that it's all over," Jisoo rolled her eyes. "I always knew he was a bit drama queen but he exceeded every expectation."

"Remember how he faked sickness just so that Lisa could come and take care of him?"

A grimace was an enough response for Chaeyoung who was grinning.

"To think that he's a freaking doctor..."

"And remember the time he pretended not understanding a subject because he wanted Lisa to study with him? He almost failed along the way because he was so distracted," the younger sighed. "Forever a dark mark in his academic career."

"I'm so glad it's all over. It is over right?" Jisoo added suspiciously.

"Yeah. She had some paperwork today, I don't know the details, something about her transition to the hospital I guess."