Twenty-Three

A/N: Yo-ho-ho bitches, buckle up, we going the filthiest smuts we've ever seen.

Sorry for being late again, and I hope you'll enjoy it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just with her appearance at the door, whispers and murmurs erupted in the ballroom; people were recognising her everywhere, they were moving around to see her better, they were gaping at her in shock

Jungkook was just one of them.

She walked forward, further into the room, her eyes scanning the crowd. And then her eyes met with his and her achingly red lips curved with that little smile of hers that had the whole world at her feet as she started to walk towards him. The way she walked was so intimidating, so confident, like she owned the world, like she was out of everyone's league - her soft brown hair bouncing with barely there waves, her skin shimmering under the yellow lights of the chandeliers above, the gentle curve of her shoulders carrying her frame elegantly, her petite body and hips swaying as she walked on her high heels; she looked deliciously alluring in her wine coloured A-shaped dress that had a sweetheart neckline that wrapped around a little off-shoulder, showing off her creamy skin. Jungkook briefly wondered where had the hickeys he left on her just a couple days before were gone.

His throat getting drier with every step she took towards him, he peeled Nakamura Himari's arm from his and took an instinctive step to Lisa's way, almost like his body was attuned to hers. They were under the scrutinising gazes of hundreds of eyes, but he was drawn to her in such an irresistible way that he didn't care about a thing anymore.

"Hi there," she said softly as soon as she was in the range of hearing.

Jungkook exhaled in relief upon hearing her voice.

"So you are real," he smiled when she came next to him, his arm instantly wrapping around her small waist. "I thought I was dreaming for a second there."

A quiet and small laugh came out that made Jungkook arch a brow in confusion for a second - it was one of her laughs, but her shoulders were too tense for it to be real. But before he could ask something, he heard Nakamura Hinata's hesitant voice.

"Miss Lalisa Manoban?"

Lisa slowly turned her eyes to the middle-aged man who was looking at her in awe, just like the other people in their small circle - and the rest of the room.

"Hello," Lisa bowed her head, her Japanese accent perfect.

"Oh my god," the man laughed, obviously in disbelief. "I would never think I'd see you myself, Miss Manoban - I'm so glad to meet you in person, I'm Nakamura Hinata!" he added, reaching an arm respectfully.

Lisa gave him a pleased smile as she shook his hand, "Nice to meet you, too, Mr.Nakamura."

Then as if they were woken from a reverie upon hearing her voice, the other Japanese people - who were all surgeons and doctors and the most important people of that sector - started to introduce themselves hastily. Lisa was nodding at every one of them while Jungkook watched his parents get shocked with how the people they wanted to impress were throwing themselves at this girl's feet and how her name was being whispered all around the ballroom with more people slowly getting closer to them as if they just weren't able to stand away.