Nineteen (Part 2)

A/N: Eyyy guys. This 14K of a monster is my apology, I hope you'll like it <3 better buckle up, we have a lot going on this chapter lol I proofread it but feel free to point out any misspellings and mistakes, I'm betaless after all, lmao

Enjoy, my lovelies, and thanks for waiting for me <3

"I feel both very neglected and immensely used but okay, it's not like I have a choice," Lisa pouted, lifting her legs up and drawing circles in the air with them from where she was lying on her bed.

"Oh my god, Lisa, I only asked for green tea. I'm preparing for your fucking birthday party here," Chaeyoung groaned on the other side of the phone. Her voice was barely audible from the noise in the background, someone was shouting at someone else about confetti and vodka and lights.

"It's not like I asked for it," Lisa pouted harder as her legs fell down with two consecutive thumping sounds. "You did it on your own and now you're neglecting me. You're my wife. You're supposed to give me attention."

"Why are you so needy all of a sudd–wait. Did you watch Love Actually again?" Chaeyoung's voice got suspicious and clearer as if she was walking around to find somewhere quiet.

There was a small pause as Lisa bit her lip guiltily.

"No," she replied, voice small, as she tried not to think about the last two hours where she cried over Emma Thompson crying while Joni Mitchell sung in the background. And then Mark did that cardboard messages for Juliet and it was all over for Lisa.

"Lisa."

"But Jungkook is not here, he's in Busan and he didn't pick up my call!" Lisa whined, giving up and pouting once more.

Chaeyoung's sigh was so loud and familiar that Lisa could almost see her closing her eyes to stay calm.

"He's probably busy, remember the thing about neighbours?"

"Yeah but you're out too and you still picked up. Besides, I'm all alone and hungry and I want bibimbap but there's no vegetables!"

"I'll be home in an hour," Chaeyoung said with that voice that she used whenever she tried to convince Lisa to do something. "And you're a grown woman. Go buy your own fucking vegetables and my green tea. Don't make me yell at you."

"Fine," Lisa huffed, sitting up and glaring at her wardrobe. "You're a heartless woman and I hate you and I hope there's no green tea left at the market and I need to search for it which I so won't be doing and you'll be left with nothing to drink at night!"

The pause indicated that Chaeyoung was speechless for a moment before speaking again.

"Or I can pick up myself on my way to home?"