Four

Jungkook closed his locker with a thud. His eyes followed Lisa's frame indirectly from her reflection on other lockers. She walked passed him without even a glance.

"Still being ignored, are we?"

He turned his eyes to Jaehyun. The boy was smiling, clearly amused. Jungkook rolled his eyes. Jaehyun was the last person he wanted to talk about Lisa. Or about any girl, really. Actually, he didn't talk about girls in general. So he put his books into his bag, swung it over his shoulder and started walking towards the exit.

"You still didn't tell me what happened between you two," Jaehyun said, catching up with him.

I interrupted her before she could fuck another dude because I didn't want her to do.

"It's not worth talking," Jungkook replied with a sigh.

"Well you've been sulking for two weeks now, are you sure it's not worth talking?"

"I'm not sulking, Jae," Jungkook rolled his eyes. He wasn't.

"And I'm sure it's not worth talking," he ended giving him a look. Other boy raised his hand.

"Okay, keep denying. You're into her, aren't you?" Jaehyun grinned with a knowing look.

Jungkook was starting to feel irritated. Jaehyun could be really persistent. He was a really good friend but sometimes too persistent.

"I'm not into her, god, what's wrong with you? She's just another girl."

"A girl you haven't had," the other boy gave him a sly smile. "How come the infamous player Jeon Jungkook still hasn't got her?"

"Because I'm not interested," Jungkook said with a bored face. He saw Jaehyun raise a brow.

"You sure?"

"Mm-hm. Hundred percent."

"Okay then. I'll take my chances," Jaehyun said, raising his arms and stretching while looking ahead. Jungkook shot him a glare, knowing he won't see.

His friend was relatively attractive. Tall, slightly muscular, his face had sharp features, round eyes, a crooked smile, brown hair which he liked to lighten a couple shades. He walked with a confidence that made heads turn to him. But not as much as Jungkook did.

Jungkook hadn't planned to be the player of the school. He hadn't done anything, really. Since the moment he first stepped in to school, things escalated quickly. He had overthrew the infamous players of the school and sat on the throne without realizing it.

Every party he went ended up viral and suddenly he became the grand prize for the female population in the whole university. After being mostly ignored in high school, being the center of attention felt good. At first he had rejected all of them, thinking they would leave him alone. But when they didn't stop, he thought, why not, they come voluntarily after all.