Men and women of different shades of brown walked down the center of the street, each carrying a different instrument, gold in color. Each person wore different colors, so nobody really corresponded with each other, but they all had matching happiness, shining through their eyes. As they each played their instruments, they played from the heart, allowing a funky beat to fill the street.

Instead of replying to Lieutenant Blue, Sahir faltered in his step, which made Samia stop too. Sending a smirk her way, Sahir made his way into the crowd of musicians.

Lieutenant Blue and Detective Henderson, who had just caught up with the group, watched with curiosity dancing on their faces.

"What is he doing?" Lieutenant Blue mumbled to himself, seeing a man hand Sahir his trumpet.

Smirking to himself, he just knew that Sahir was about to embarrass himself in front of the huge crowd of people. He hoped that by Sahir being embarrassed, it would cause his ego to deflate some.

Looking down into the stroller, Samia smiled at both of her boys who sat, wide awake. Leaning back up, Samia turned the stroller so that their father was in their line of sight.

Placing his mouth embouchurly on the trumpet's mouthpiece, Sahir let out the most perfect tune.

Out of the corner of her eye, Samia could see Lieutenant Blue's mouth open in surprise, causing her to shake her head in laughter.

"That's your husband." Detective Henderson said in awe.

"I know." Samia said, laughing even harder than she was before.

"When did he learn ta' play the trumpet?" Lieutenant Blue asked a few seconds later.

Slowing down her with her laughter, Samia shrugged her shoulders.

"He never did." Samia said before she grabbed the stroller, walking down the street more with the crowd.

Standing in the same spot, Lieutenant Blue stood with a look of annoyance on his face.

"What's wrong-" Detective Henderson started, but was cut off by Lieutenant Blue.

"I hate him." Lieutenant Blue said shaking his head. "I really hate him."

*

Samia walked into her bedroom, closing the door. She had just put both Sayid and Seiji to sleep, and couldn't wait to do the same thing to herself.

Walking up some, then stopping, her eyes scanned the room for Sahir.

"Looking for me?" Sahir said causing her to jump.

Looking to her left, she seen Sahir leaning against the wall, while doing a handstand. His body was bare, except for the thin gold chain that dangled in his face and green pajama pants that began to fall down at the legs. His arms were planted firmly on the wooden ground, showing no signs of growing weak anytime soon.

"Why'd you move? I was enjoying the view." Sahir said with a dimpled smirk appearing on his face.

Rolling her eyes, Samia grabbed his legs and brought them back down to the ground.

"You're a pervert." She said looking at him with her mouth scrunched up.

"I'm not a pervert. I can't help that I could see all that lied naked underneath my shirt that you stole." Sahir said standing up and moving in front of her.

Placing his hands on her hips, he placed his hands firmly on her hips. Looking down into her eyes, he tilted his head to the side and studied her.

"What are you about to tell me, that I know I'm not gonna want to hear?" Samia asked Sahir, without looking at him.