"Then it has to be so intense to the point that you can't tell us when everything happening here is broadcasted on Television." Hagakure said and I nod. 

"Well, we do have that one incident that was broadcasted. But it's kinda rare? Because we asked to stop any publication to get out but some just got out you know." I said as I drank some of my coffee. 

"Oh! Kuramoto-san, what was it?" Tsuyu asked and I shook my hair, smirking playfully. 

"If you really want to know, you gotta do your research." I said and they all seemed disappointed. 

Yosano chuckled. "It happened a little over or below 6 months ago? I'm guessing." She said and I nod. 

"There a hint, is that alright with you all?" I said and they all nod. 

"We should have a reward if we find it, Kuramoto-san!" Mina said and I smiled. 

"Hmm." I hummed as I thought for things to actually give them if they do. "We'll just think about something when you do find it, alright?" I smiled and they nod. 

"You have a promise to us, Kuramoto-sensei!" Mina yelled and I simply chuckled. 

"What's happening?" Kyouka entered with a bag and I greeted her good morning. "Are you leaving too as well, Kuramoto-san?" She said and set down her bag. 

"Yeah, Aizawa and I have to fix things for the training camp. Let's all go together?" I suggested and they nod. "You alright being here alone, Yosano?" I asked the girl who was still eating her soup. 

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll go get the groceries and make dinner for the both of you when you get back." She said and stood up. "I'm using your bathroom by the way to take a bath, list is on the fridge so is marinated beef alright with the both of you?" She asked and looked at Kyouka who nod. 

"Kyouka will be back by 5 and I'll just call when I'm coming home." I said and kissed her forehead. "Be careful out there." I said and she smiled. 

"Don't worry, I got it." She said and we left the the apartment. 

[ third person ] 

"Kuramoto-san, was that your girlfriend?" Ochaco asked and Kuramoto shook his head. 

"Nope, she's just someone I really care about." He replied as he nod to the people that they passed by as they leave the building. 

"So, you like her?" Mina asked and Kyouka giggled. "Oh!? Kyouka giggled which means it's true?" She pressed on but Kuramoto didn't seem to mind. 

"No, I just really care for her as a little sister or a friend, that's all." He said as they walked up the hill to UA. "But I do have my eye for someone, but that is a secret." The teacher winked at the girls who let out sounds of disappointment. 

"Hope you get together with that person, Sensei!" Hagakure cheered and Kuramoto chuckled. 

"Alright. Go ahead to the pool, I'll inform Aizawa that you're there already. We'll probably go there when it's already 5." Kuramoto said and they separated ways. 

[ kuramoto yuuji ] 

"Aizawa, the girls are already at the pool." I said as I entered the staff room and saw Aizawa infront of Vlad. "Hey Vlad." 

He simply nod at me and I went to my desk, placing down my things then joining the both of them. 

"What did you just finish?" I asked as I eyed the papers on Aizawa's hands.