Chapter 6

I start feeling a bit wistful as I continue to kiss him. I missed his touch on my body so much. The way he instantly makes me wet just by being around me. The way he knows me. They way his body brushes against mine.

He gets a hold of my hair and kisses me with hunger which makes me moan. I remove his t-shirt and start unbuttoning his pants. When he is half naked, I hold his large throbbing dick which is so stimulating. Fuck the foreplay, I want you inside right fucking now. He lets out a big groan as he says in a rough voice,

"Don't do that babe.", I look into his eyes while biting my lip as I very courageously say

"or what Lewis.", I look at him enticingly. I observe his eyes going up and down on my body like he is undressing me.

"you sure babe, you want to play this game?", he says and I am beginning to wonder if I am the one who is enticing him or he is.

I think my eyes gave away the answer because he throws me on the bed and removes my shorts. His eyes are so full of lust, they are reflecting my eyes in a way. He very gently grabs my lower lip and bites it so hard that I could feel it bleeding which he sucks on. That is kinda hot. Then he says,

"that's what you get for biting it in front of me.", I moan at his words. He smirks at me as he undresses me completely very steadily. I feel so frustrated. He is brushing every part of my body but not giving it to me. He always does it. His fingers gently rub over my hardened nipple, sending deep sensations in my belly. His tongue brushes over the nipple very lightly making me whine as he proceeds further down, sucking and marking. I feel I am going to cum like this only. His other hand kneads my ass aggressively. With such stimulation, my walls begin to clench. But, he stops. Irritatingly, I yell at him as if to threaten him,

"Lewis! Please stop with this torture I swear to god I will walk out if you continue with this pace!", I blankly look at him as I get up on my elbows. He does not say anything. Oh, please don't tell me he is going to let me walk out cause he is more than capable of doing that. He hates someone threatening him. That's the worst thing you can do to him. Even if that someone is me. He is a dominant soul. I don't know how but it just came out due to the dampness between my thighs.

He aggressively shoves me down as he hovers over me. I take a big gulp.

"what did you say Rachel? Did you just threaten me? You know how I feel about that, don't you?"

I manage to murmur a yes because I literally feel scared when he looks at me like that.

"you want to take it back Rachel?", oh he knows I hate to take back things. He doesn't have to be such a bitch.

"what are you thinking?", he says seductively as his hand slowly grazes from my neck, to my nipple, to my belly and finally reaches my core. Damn I am out of breath already. Cannot wait for what he does next.

"still no answer", he says as if it's a last warning which I don't really get cause his hands are literally roaming on my body and I am getting what I want still. At least I think so.

"ahhhhhh", I moan and grab a hold of his shoulder when he all of a sudden puts two fingers inside my wet pussy with force. Then removes them to say,

"okay then got your answer.", he pushes himself off the bed. What the actual fuck! He can't be serious. Now I understand the last warning. He made it pretty damn clear, didn't he? Asshole.

I push myself off the bed and stand in front of him. He is still undressed so I don't think he is going to make me leave. He is staring into my eyes so deeply. I again bite my lip as I gently slid my hand down from his torso till his v-line. Doing exactly what he did to me. God! He is so delectable. I want to lick and taste him. It won't be long before I start begging him to take me. Yet, I want to fight back. I don't like to beg.

His breathing increases unsteadily. I am an inch away from his dick when he says,

"you are not going to stop, are you?", it sounds more like a command to not stop rather being a question. I grab a hold of his dick and start massaging it lightly. He groans saying,

"ahh, fuck it!", and throws me again on the bed. He is nowhere near being gentle this time. He is biting, sucking and licking every inch of my body. Oh doesn't he love to leave marks behind. I can't help but moan. God he is so good! He kisses my neck as his one hand massages my boob. He takes in my nipple while looking at me and then bites it hard which sends electric waves all the way till my core. God he is ahhh! I really can't help but moan louder each goddamn time!

As he is kneading my boob, I notice his other hand going down. He smirks at me and puts two fingers in. oh my god oh my god, I arch my back to give him more access and try to muffle my moans. I don't want anyone hearing us. He starts pumping in and out of my pussy making me wetter and wetter if it was even possible. He says,

"god you are so wet, I can't wait to fuck you to the core.", oh god I can't stay quiet. I feel so lost in the pleasure. His fingers massage my walls drawing me towards a release. I cum all over his fingers but I want more.

"Lewis, fuck me! God take me!", he wastes no time and pushes himself very harshly inside of me and I wail loudly.

"oh god! Lewis fuckkkk!", I moan the fuck out. I dig my nails deep into his back. He groans loudly and continues with a slow pace to adjust himself in me.

"Lewis, faster baby, I want you.", I don't need to tell him twice as he shoves himself inside even harder this time. He fucks me rough at a fast pace. My walls begin to clench around him in no time.

"come baby, come for me.", he manages to say while thrusting deep into me. Finally, with a last thrust, I squirm under him.

He slides out of me only to turn me over. Giving me no time to breathe, he pulls my ass up and positions himself near my entrance. Once again, he thrusts harshly into me from behind. I whimper loudly at the sudden contact. He holds me steady by my neck with one of his hands while the other one massages and pinches my clit. He groans with every thrust. Oh god, I am going to die in this euphoria he is causing.

"oh you like that, don't you!", I remind myself what happened when I didn't answer him the last time. As much as I would like to get naughty, I don't want to stop this right now.

"yes baby. Harder Lewis.", he grunts and does as I say.

He rams into me harder than before making me cum for the third time. He flips me over as he hungrily caresses my breasts and lips.

"well aren't you a panting mess.", he smirks at me.

"yess ah yes I am."

"save your breath. I told you, I am going to fuck that pussy of yours till you are sore.", oh my god, I can't help but get excited.

He gradually starts going down while leaving lot of bite marks along the way. Looks like I won't be able to show my skin for a while. I can anticipate what he is going to do next and I cannot wait. He lays down gentle kisses on my hip bone. Gives me a quick glance as he finally goes down on me. I suck in air at the contact. I grab a hold of his hair and pull him further in. He holds me steady with his strong hands. He parts my folds with his tongue only to enter inside me again. One of his hand pinches my clit so hard making me scream out of pleasure. His light stubble brushes across my thighs giving me a different ecstasy. Occasionally he glances up to look at me. God there is something about a man being between your thighs.

" you are so tasty Rachel. I can't get enough of this."

He keeps on fucking and biting me with his tongue till I cum again. He doesn't forget to lick me clean.

Then, he comes up and asks me,

"ready for round five?", and my eyes widen.