Information

Name- Solstice Jennings
Age- 19
Wolf- Tan and grey, name is Willow(picture included, that's her)
Looks- Long brown hair that is mostly unruly. Green eyes and long lashes. Short, around 5'5"
Personality- Calm and collected(but energetic) most of the time, except around Kylie. Mischievous and likes to break rules.
Other facts- Is saving herself for her mate. Works in the hospital in her pack, delivering babies. Mother died while giving birth, father killed himself five years after.

Name- Ember Ross
Age- 19
Status- Best friends with Solstice, but often gets in fights with Kylie as well.
Wolf- Black
Looks- Long, dyed hair that is blue and aqua colored. Dark eyes, long lashes. Tall, around 5'8"
Personality- Totally energetic, loves to see how much she can get away with. Always pulls the others into trouble. Can and will get defensive about her friends. Is a huge flirt with many guys.
Other facts- Likes to wear dark clothes, and lots of makeup. Knows how to party and throw a party.

Name- Tori Wells
Age- 18
Status- Best friends with Ember and Solstice. Is mated, with Colt, has been for two years, but they aren't ready for children yet. Hardly fights with Kylie, yet still can't stand her.
Wolf- White and grey
Looks- Medium length, blond hair. Blue eyes, that sometimes change darkness. Few freckles that she hates. Short, 5'2"
Personality- Never likes to do anything risky. Always tries to plead Ember and the others out of breaking rules. Never likes to shout or argue. Sweet and quiet, mostly.
Other facts- Met Colt when she was sixteen, regular for a female werewolf.

Name- Gage Woven
Age- 19
Status- Best friends with Solstice, Ember, Tori and Colt. Can manage with people he doesn't like.
Wolf- Brown and Black
Looks- Longish black hair, brown eyes. Tall, 6'1", muscular(quite the hit with the ladies).
Personality- Silly and also likes to break some rules once in a while. Can get protective of his friends, especially with Solstice around people she doesn't like.
Other facts- Him and Solstice pretend they are mates, just to set Kylie off(as she has the biggest crush on him).

Name- Kylie Spicer
Age- 19
Status- Enemies of Solstice and her friends, they just never got along. Has her own friends, that also don't get along with them.
Wolf- White
Looks- Bleached, blond hair that reaches her waist. Blue eyes, curves that she always flaunts.
Personality- Bratty and stuck up, used to getting what she wants. Shamelessly hits on Gage, which makes His friends very annoyed at her.
Tends to tease Solstice about not having a mate.
Other facts- As every pack has at least one, Kylie is considered the "slut" of the pack, to put it rudely. But she's proud of it, always wearing crop tops, booty shorts and platform heels. She also likes to coat her face in makeup at all times.

---///---///---///---///---///---///---/

A/N: Hey! Welcome to my first chapter of my second book! My first book, if you didn't know, is a Legolas/OC fanfiction, go check it out if you haven't already!
Anyway, sorry that I couldn't start the book in the first chapter, I just have a thing for giving information on my characters.
Idk man.

Shout out to: Chance1998 for making my book cover!!! <3 <3 <3
Thank you so much!!!

If you like my book, fell free to drop a vote and/or give me a comment!
Comments can include:
Nice feedback
Your thoughts so far
Ideas I could add

In my first book, I did this thing where if you enjoyed the chapter, you could comment a smiley face to let me know.
I probably will be doing the same thing in this book. So, go ahead and comment a smiley face!

Next chappie will be up soon!!

Bullseyes,
XXbowsandarrowsXX