A New Home

I slammed my hand down on Gage's phone, shutting off 'Crazy Train' by Ozzy Osbourne.
"I am trying to something here, silence would be wonderful." I told him, making him frown and snatch his phone away from me. Instead of keeping his phone quiet, he turned on 'Bad Medicine' by Bon Jovi.
"Oh NO! Not Bon Jovi! I hate Bon Jovi!" Ember yelled, covering her ears with her hands. "Turn it off! Turn it off!"
My bedroom door opened and Tori walked in, holding her swollen stomach. She winced at all the noise in my room.
"Tori, tell Gage and Ember to shut up!" I whined like a nine year old. My friend smiled and shushed Gage.
"Be quiet you guys, she's trying to pack."
"But we don't want her to pack, she needs to stay with us."
"Yeah well right now she doesn't want to stay with you guys. You're being annoying."
That made Gage and Ember shut up and sit down. Gage flopped on my bed and threw his arm over his eyes.

"Why do you have to move in with Titan?" He asked. "Why cant he move in with you?"
I rolled my eyes at his stupid question. "Because he has the largest pack in the country to run, that's why. Besides, Aileen is moving in with you in a few weeks. She can have my room if she wants, I won't need it. And when I visit I can just stay with Ember."

I placed my last stack of clothes in a suitcase and zipped it closed. Unlike many people that lived here, I didn't have all that many belongings. Not having parents to give you money sort of cut down on all that. I had packed all my clothes, technology, school stuff, and any other odds and ends that I wanted to hang on to.
I was leaving my furniture here, Titan said he had that stuff there for me to use already. But I was going to miss my friends more then anything. Tori smiled sadly and came to sit on the floor with me. She put her arm around my shoulders and let me rest my head I her shoulder. She let out a shaky breath and kissed the top of my head.
"I'm only moving a few hours away, it will be fine. And I'm coming back in a month for the twins, remember?"
I gently patted her stomach with the two small werewolf pups. Tori nodded and put her hand on mine and gave me another hug.

My bed creaked, letting me know that Gage was coming to join us on the floor. A few seconds later I felt his arms come around me and then Ember's too. I smiled. A month ago, I wouldn't have thought this would happen at all, but it was now.
My bedroom door opened again, and I looked up to see it was Colt. He smiled at the four of us in my floor.
"Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded at him.
"I'm ready."

~~~<<<~~~>>>~~~<<<~~~>>>~~~

"So there's a huge forest to our left, and then behind the house if you walk about half a mile there's the beach that we swim at all the time."
I looked around Titan and saw the forest he was talking about. The huge oak trees growing very close to each other, making shade even in this hot Florida weather.
"This is amazing."
He laughed. "Yeah, it's home."

He turned the car around a corner and the pack house came into sight. My eyes widened in surprise. I knew they had a big pack, just not this big. The house was four stories high and probably twice as wide as my old pack house. The driveway had quite a few cars in it, and I was sure the garage had many more. Titan saw the expression on my face and laughed again.
"We had to put a limit on how many cars one family could own because we didn't want to extend the garage any more."
I smiled and laughed at that, finding it funny. Titan pulled the car into the driveway and I got out, slamming the door behind me. I had a small backpack on holding a few of my things, the rest were already here.

The door of the bourse opened and I saw Val step out with a few other people. He smiled at me and I waved at them. Behind him was a girl with striking red hair pulled into a French braid and another boy with shoulder-length white hair. I guessed them to be around my age, the boy maybe older. The girl covered her mouth with her hand when she saw me, seeming to be very excited. She ran down the house steps past Val and came to hug me. I hugged her back, laughing a little.
"I'm Rosalin." She told me. I nodded. "Val told me about you, actually." She seemed delighted to hear that. I motioned behind her to the boy with white hair. "Is that Christian?" Rosalin nodded. "Yep. He's French, so if you don't understand what he's saying, don't feel afraid to ask. He won't get offended, it happens all the time."
I laughed and waved at Christian who was still standing in the doorway. He waved back.