Chapter ~ 17 Unite

[Reimi POV]

"Nice to see you back to your normal self Kyo."
"Nice to see you not being a total crazy women."
"What can I say, crazy runs in the family apparently. I got a little chuckle out of Jazz with that one. It was nice to see the two of them back to normal. Kyo just was too blind to realize just how much he actually needed Jazz. 
Kyo sticks his nose in the air and states,
"It would be nice of you to take us home fool." and here we going again with his shitty attitude. I'm starting to think I liked him better when he wasn't talking...
That's pretty much how it ended. Kyo was better now so there wasn't much need for him to stick around there anymore. Plus Die was pretty pissed that he wrecked his place. 
Back in the car I went, but this time with my brother and my best friend. It was the most awkward car ride I ever had in my life. No words were spoken and Jazz could talk to me because of Kyo. We finally made it back to Kyo's apartment and Jazz didn't even say goodbye to me before Kyo pulls her out of the car. Never letting go of her hand he takes her inside and slams the door shut behind him.
Jazz I hope your ok with this. He can be Clingy sometimes....

Jasmines POV

After Kyo shut the door to his apartment, he finally let go of me hand before he marched up the stairs. With a sigh, I walked over to the window and saw Reimi drive away.
"I didn't even get to say good bye" I mumbled with a pout.  
"What are you looking at?" Kyo asked
. I jumped slightly and turned around to see Kyo standing on the steps.
"Nothing." I lied moving away from the window.
Kyo huffed and walked down the rest of the stairs. Saying nothing he moved over to me and grabbed my hand before leading me back up stairs. Reaching his bedroom door, I froze in place, causing Kyo to look at me with a confused look.
"Its a little early to go to bed" I told him with a slight smile.
Kyo rolled his eyes
"We are going to watch a movie idiot." He said in a matter of fact way.
Following Kyo into his room, I sighed to see it was messier then last time I was there. Kyo shut the door and let go of my hand.
"You can wear this for the night. " He said, holding out a T-Shirt to me.
I looked down at what I was wearing before taking the shirt from him.
"Thank you" I whispered before walking into his bathroom and shutting the door behind me.
Slowly I changed out of my clothes and put on the T-Shirt which was more like a night gown on me.  I was starting to wonder if it was even a good idea to stay here with Kyo. Ever since we left Die's place he had not even made eye contact with me. In a way..he looked ashamed or even shy. 

I gathered my clothes and exited the bathroom.
Seeing a empty chair, I quickly set my clothes on it before looking at the bed to see Kyo laying there with his eyes closed. Biting my lip I slowly crawled onto the bed and laid next to him.  
He honestly looked really cute just laying there with his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful and sweet.
"Stop Staring" Kyo mumbled as he opened his eyes and looked at me.
"Sorry, can't help it" I replied with a smile.
Kyo chuckled and grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to him. I could feel the air around my face heat up as he wrapped his arm around my waist and grabbed the T.V remote. Nothing else was really said between us as he laid in bed watching T.V and honestly I was perfectly fine with that. It was still a little weird on my part to be so close to him after he did not want to see me. Then again, I am glad that I can be with him again. 

REIMI POV

I'm really worried about Jazz. Maybe I shouldn't be. It's not like Kyo is some savage beast... on second thought...
My phone starts ringing and I see its Die.
"You wanted to talk to me, my lovely?"
"Kyo worries me."
"Who doesn't he worry?"
"No, I mean him and Jazz just went back to his place and it just scares me that there alone.
"Speaking of which, don't you still live with Kyo? " 
"Yeah, but i saw his eyes, and they said, "go the fuck away and don't come back till WAY later." 
"So, you wanna come over is what your saying?" 
"Yes, please." I smile. 
"Ok, that's fine. See you soon sweetheart."
"Ok bye!"
I hang up th e phone and decide that if Jazz needs me she will call. Besides, her and Kyo could finally be happy together. That what both of then deserve.